Doyou want to own a business on St. John?

Travel discussion for St. John
StJohnRuth

Doyou want to own a business on St. John?

Post by StJohnRuth »

Friends and loyal customers of St. John Kids:
After nine years in business, we have decided it is time for someone new to have an opportunity with St. John Kids. The sister store to St. John Spice started out as a kids store in Wharfside Village and evolved into a destination shopping spot in the Dockside Building featuring clothing for women and children, toys, beach supplies and gifts.
As many of you know, Ron has had some pretty serious health issues in the past few years. We feel it is necessary for us to reduce our workload and focus on our primary business, St. John Spice.
We are ready to give someone else a great opportunity to live their dream on St. John. The options are flexible for what a business can do in this prime location. We will be accepting the best offer.
For further information, contact Ron via email: ron@stjohnspice.com

- Ruth
- Ruth, St. John Spice
gobucs

Re: Doyou want to own a business on St. John?

Post by gobucs »

I hope Ron will be OK :( Anyway its a thought and will talk to you more when we are there next week :D
Florida Girl

Post by Florida Girl »

Wishing you the best of luck in finding someone to take over St. John Kids! Who wouldn't want to work next door to you and Ron all day? :D It sounds like a great opportunity for someone who wants to live their dream on St. John!
FlaGeorge

Post by FlaGeorge »

What an opportunity for someone – I’m sure that someone will snatch it up. I don’t get on the forum much these days, but I sincerely hope that Ron is doing better. All our best to both of you - Ruth and Ron.

FlaGeorge & FlaSteph
FlaGeorge

"Swim Against The Current - Even a Dead Fish Can Go With The Flow"