One night on STJ

Travel discussion for St. John
JJShaw

One night on STJ

Post by JJShaw »

Ive searched and searched but cant find the post...we need one night on STJ..Ive looked at Cruz Bay Boutique and St John Inn..any other suggestions?
Thanks in advance !!
[/url]
PatrickMcc

Re: One night on STJ

Post by PatrickMcc »

Maybe Inn at Tamarind Court, Hillside Guest House, possibly Estate Lindholm. There is a guest house across the street from St John Inn- can't think of the name but I bet the people at the Inn will tell you. Donald Schnell also has a couple of apartments over his shop in Cruz Bay. I don't know if any of these accept one night reservations. Good luck.
PatrickMcc

Post by PatrickMcc »

It is the Hillcrest Guest house, not hillside.
Nancie-Pa

Post by Nancie-Pa »

The place across from St John Inn is called "Miss Lilly's Place" but I'm not sure if it's a guest house or not.

There's a place out in Coral Bay called "Tree-Top Hideaway" that posts one night stays and is very inexpensive. I just saw it on the "On-St John" blog.

Good luck! :D
Friends, they go away then they re-appear...I believe there is Magic here.
Kevino

Post by Kevino »

We also have needed 1 night on different trips and have found Cruz Bay Boutique to be just what we were looking for. When staying for 2 or 3 weeks, we occasionally have a night in between that we need before going forward to our next location. I highly recommend the Boutique. $216.00 night incl tax. 1/2 up front, the rest when u check in. Hope this helps.

Our November trip is a quick 1 week, leaving St John on the 9th. Perhaps our paths will cross in a near future trip. We come back in April for 3 weeks and will look out for you guys. Be safe and have fun.
philbetm

Post by philbetm »

We needed 2 nights before going to our Villa...and another couple that is going to be joining us needed 1 night. We both booked at Cruz Bay Boutique Hotel. We are going to be there in mid-June. I was afraid at first that this would not be doable because we will have a rental vehicle from STT. After talking with owner, discovered it was nothing to worry about. Can park in the new free parking lot and take a short walk to the Hotel or there is pay parking right behind it. They have been very easy to work with.

Sherry in SC :)
" I believe there's Magic here...."
StJohnbum

Post by StJohnbum »

We just arrived on the rock yesterday. We needed a place to stay for one night and were able to get 2 rooms for one night at Gallows. $395 for a lower unit for one night is a bit expensive but we like Gallows and it is close to the ferry for our departure day so it works for us.
Dome526

Post by Dome526 »

We had our first rip to STJ in Nov. 2012. We started with 1 night in Cruz Bay Boutique Hotel before moving on the Cinnamon Bay for 6 nights, then to St. John Castle villa in Coral Bay. The Boutique Hotel was in a word...fantastic! We will stay again during our next trip. The owners were ever so gracious, and the breakfast in the morning was just what we needed! THe restaurant on the bottom floor is a must stop....believe it or not...for PIZZA! I'm not kidding....olde style Italian trained pizza was fantastic! I think we paid $125 for a night, which was a good value. Stay there, and you won;t be disappointed!
Tom in CT
JJShaw

Post by JJShaw »

CHECK !!! Cruz Bay Boutique reservation made...one less thing to take care of..;)
Thanks Ya'll
[/url]
Coconuts

Post by Coconuts »

We stayed there for several nights last month, and really enjoyed it. Great people, right in the center of town, very clean, a nice porch to hang out on, and a great light breakfast with pastries from Baked in the Sun. The units along the north side have nice views of the Nazareth Lutheran Church from the bedroom and bathroom (a snap of the latter below).
View from the bathroom
View from the bathroom
All the best,

Kevin