Fill in the Blanks...

Travel discussion for St. John
Capn Dan and Ruby

Re: Fill in the Blanks...

Post by Capn Dan and Ruby »

I am obsessed with St. John because I have a seriously stressful job and St. John is so chill that the min. I step off the ferry all that melts.

My obsession started in 2007 when Greyhound mom and Greyhound dad invited to share a week with them. We were staying the first week and her kids were coming the second. We were hooked as settled into a serious funk as we flew off!
We have missed a year... I hope that was the last year ever to miss!
vacagirl

Re: Fill in the Blanks...

Post by vacagirl »

I would have to say I am obsessed with St. John because of how serene it is. I feel so at home when I am there. No worries, no cares and yes, I feel very safe there. I still keep my guard half way up but for the most part, very safe. The people there are so friendly and so welcoming. St. John is the first island I have every been to and probably will ever go to (besides of course the charters you can book from St. John). I don't even want to think about going any place else, it has become my home away from home. It all started for me in 2007. I came down with 8 other girls and stayed in a villa for a week. It was an experience of a lifetime. We all met through a "certain fan club" and all decided we wanted to experience what the island had to offer. I have since been there 3 other times and will continue to return as funds allow. Hopefully one day I can convince my hubby and kids to come down with their families to experience what I am all the time talking about. I definitely cherish all the memories of St. John and the friends I have made there.
My Heart is in St. John!