Last Minute Villa Help!

Travel discussion for St. John
DuxDweller

Last Minute Villa Help!

Post by DuxDweller »

Hi All! Long time since I've been on the board. I'm considering a last minute (3/12 - 3/19) trip with the family. Any leads on a last-minute deal on a 3+ bedroom villa?? Pretty open to any location. Ready for a new adventure. Thanks for your help!!!
liamsaunt

Re: Last Minute Villa Help!

Post by liamsaunt »

If you plug your dates into the Caribbean Villa site, a decent number of properties come up as open. Click on the rates to see available discounts--looks to range from 10-25% depending on the house.
It's like looking in your soup and finding a whole different alphabet.
loria

Post by loria »

windspree was also advertising several specials around that time period so you might want to check their site as well.
< leaving on the 22nd of march...but too lame to figure out the ticker thing again!>
DuxDweller

Post by DuxDweller »

Liamsaunt - did you mean carribeanvillas.com? Not seeing discounts on that site . . .

I found it - sorry.
papabou

Post by papabou »

villa w/o s. here's link to their current discounts. http://www.caribbeanvilla.com/specials/ ... -specials/

papabou
steve

Post by steve »

Cimmaron is having sales for the month of March, check their web site also. Goodluck!
Steve, St John frequent flyer
PatrickMcc

Post by PatrickMcc »

Catered To has a list of specials- their villas are usually pricier iut some of the deals look good. P. S. I suspect that I am a fellow DuxDweller.