Barefoot Cowboy Lounge

Travel discussion for St. John
DonnaM

Barefoot Cowboy Lounge

Post by DonnaM »

Not much info available. Food sounds good! Would is be an appropriate place to take 19 year old girls? My friend and I are taking 3 college freshman down for Spring Break next week so this will be a different trip than I am used to. I am looking for cheap fun places to eat, drink and hang out. We are accompanying the girls so it is not like they are going to be alone.
Thanks!
pmk

Re: Barefoot Cowboy Lounge

Post by pmk »

To be honest, I've never heard of it. .... But they have WiFi!

:)

pmk
P-600

Post by P-600 »

Donna it is totally fine to take the girls here. It is just a restaurant, not even a real bar (they make drinks tho) with a pool table, foos ball table and stools along the railing looking over town. The food is great and Thursday nights is all you can eat for $20 and live music. Don't miss it! Wayne's a great guy and he just started a cooking show on his website. barefootcowboylounge.com

Julie
Live from St.John
Facebook Group
cuey12

Post by cuey12 »

I was there in the afternoon. Very calm atmosphere. Good group of people. Great conversation. Nothing offensive (language, rowdy, etc.). Delish BBQ sandwich.
Little Mermaid

Post by Little Mermaid »

Yes, I would take the girls there for some great BBQ nachos or sliders! They might enjoy playing at the pool table, foosball table, throwing darts, or listening to some live music. Here is the BCL website with more info: http://www.barefootcowboylounge.com Enjoy!!
islandbrenda

Post by islandbrenda »

Hi, My name is Brenda ( or islandbrenda) and Wayne & I have the barefoot cowboy lounge. It's a great place to bring your girls...it is a bar restaurant with a fantastic menu with all different kinds of BBQ & great food. & live music as many nights a week as we can arrange it. Go to our website barefootcowboylounge.com for more info. We do have WIFI & we have a great location in the Lumber Yard complex looking out over the harbor. Great to people watch, enjoy some incredible food & have some cocktails! Come see us!
News of St. John

Post by News of St. John »

I was there in January and met Wayne - he is a great guy. I thought it was a great spot, great for people-watching. I just wish they had a blender.
Jenn, News of St. John
KAY

Post by KAY »

To accompany the BBQ, the pineapple/jalapeno margarita sounds yummy!! Hope to try it in April!
DonnaM

Post by DonnaM »

Great! Thanks so much for all the replies! It looks like a lot of fun!
pmk

Post by pmk »

Thx, Brenda. I'll be there in a few days!

:)

pmk
piscesgirl0314

Post by piscesgirl0314 »

We'll be there in June and plan on checking it our, with our kids. The food looks good and reasonable.