Christopher's Taxi?

Travel discussion for St. John
PatrickMcc

Christopher's Taxi?

Post by PatrickMcc »

I have read excellent posts about this taxi service on Trip Advisor and this forum but they are all at least a few years old. Has anyone used them in the past few years? I am considering paying as a gift for my pregnant daughter, son-in law and 2 year old grandson. We will be arriving a day earlier. Thanks.
PA Girl

Re: Christopher's Taxi?

Post by PA Girl »

We used Christopher's service every trip since 2005. All good experiences and we have him booked for next month.

He has several drivers and sometimes he takes us, sometimes one of the drivers. He or another driver was always waiting at the designated spot.

If you REALLY want to treat them, add Dohm's water taxi to the trip!

ETA - we had two trips with delays and before I even reached him by phone, he had called Dohms and rearranged our transfers so the business is on top of customer service.
Jumbiegirl

Post by Jumbiegirl »

I have to agree. I've had flight issues as well and Chris was always prompt and friendly. I always recommend him - very professional.

I have to 2nd on Dohm's as well. It was very hard to get on the public ferry this past year after having used Dohm's the last two times. What a fantastic and stress-free ride. I highly recommend them.
Trip #14 comes June 11, 2015!!
michigan girls

Post by michigan girls »

I'll add my recommendation to the list. We used them and Dohm's last year and were very satisfied. Will definately be using them again this year.
lazylane

Post by lazylane »

Highly recommended here too! (and we also use Dohm's private water taxi) Very professional and a fun ride with any of Christopher's drivers!
StJohnbum

Post by StJohnbum »

We Used Chris for our trip a couple of week's ago. We always book Dohm's and they take care of scheduling Chris to pick us up. Only way to go.
krislbi

Post by krislbi »

Can you please supply me with both contacts? I'm interested in both!
michigan girls

Post by michigan girls »

krislbi wrote:Can you please supply me with both contacts? I'm interested in both!
Dohms - http://www.watertaxi-vi.com/

If you're using both, Dohms will take care of arranging Christopher for you.