When to see Inner Visions

Travel discussion for St. John
snorkelqueen

When to see Inner Visions

Post by snorkelqueen »

How can I find out when and where Inner Visions will be on St. John in July?? I've never seen them live and they are on my musical bucket list.
lprof

Post by lprof »

Looks like the Beach Bar on July 4 for this year... check out their posted schedule here:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Inner-Vi ... ?sk=events

linked from: http://www.innervisionsreggae.com/
... no longer a stranger to paradise
snorkelqueen

Post by snorkelqueen »

Damn I get there the 5th!!! (I never travel anymore on July 4th because my sweet doggies are afraid of fireworks.) :shock: Thanks for the info.
lprof

Post by lprof »

That is the "schedule"; I wouldn't be surprised if they play elsewhere on island during the July 4 weekend... keep your eyes open for updates. Hope you have the opportunity... they're good! :wink:
... no longer a stranger to paradise
paulandtracie

Post by paulandtracie »

I am so excited, we have issed Innervisions on STJ the last couple of trips. Great timing for us and we are staying right up the hill from the Beach Bar on the 4th. Shaping up to be a great week!
[/url]
snorkelqueen

Post by snorkelqueen »

Paulandtracie. I'll definately see you sometime that week at beach bar. Look for tan old broad with BIG smile
lisa mcg

Post by lisa mcg »

They were scheduled to play two weeks in a row at High Tide in Feb.....the 1st week, a few members were off island (for reasons unknown) and the 2nd week, it rained and they stopped playing before the 1st set was over...was so disappointed but I suppose the stars weren't aligned! Hope you get to see them:)
all you have to do is smile, smile, smile
nuendelcapecod

Inner Visions

Post by nuendelcapecod »

We've been VERY fortunate to see them two years in a row at the T'ree Lizards Restaurant in the Cinnamon Bay Campground. Us campers are a very appreciative and lively audience and I hope they keep coming during our March vacations each year to CBC.
larlardb8

Post by larlardb8 »

Paulandtracie,
Where "up the hill from the beach bar" are you staying the 4th. We are at Battery Hill that week. Can't wait!!
Laurie
EagleRayLover

Post by EagleRayLover »

If anyone finds out if they will be on island June 5- 13 - we would love to know since we missed them when we missed them when we kissed the day last March!
Leslie, Kids Night In Babysitting
paulandtracie

Post by paulandtracie »

Lauire, we are at Cruz Views through the 4th but then are at a villa after that. We should plan a forum get together at the Beach Bar!

Leslie, I have an idea, change the dates of your biorthday trip by 2 weeks to coincide with when we are there! Then you will see Innervisions! :lol:
[/url]
paulandtracie

Post by paulandtracie »

Oops, sorry for the misspelling Laurie! :)
[/url]