Villa Help in July

Travel discussion for St. John
Harpersmom8910

Villa Help in July

Post by Harpersmom8910 »

Long time lurker ..I just booked flights for our 3rd trip to St John in July. It will be 2 couples going looking for a house around $3k for the week. I think we have narrowed it down to a couple of places we want to be close to Cruz bay (5 min drive).

Any one have opinions on Bombalassy or Gull Cottage? Or know of any other places in the area and in that price range?

Thanks in advance SO excited to return to St John after 5 long years :D :D
waterguy

Post by waterguy »

I like this one it is 3500 though.

http://www.islandgetawaysinc.com/allesandra.htm
Tom
David- n Hampton, VA

Two suggestions we have liked

Post by David- n Hampton, VA »

If they are available, you might try Time Out Villa or Sea Stone Villa. Both were great and were perfect for two couples. Lots of space but the room design put some space between the couples too.

We enjoyed both everytime we rented either.
wishiwasinthevi

Post by wishiwasinthevi »

Kinja is a great villa...it's new, the 2 Master bedrooms and bathrooms are equal, both have the option of an outdoor shower. It's super close to town, and the view is just incredible.
In fact if I were to build a place in STJ, I think I would build one a lot like it.
stjkinja.com
Gigi

Post by Gigi »

Miles Away is a great villa for 2 couples. It is close to your price range.
loria

Post by loria »

have you looked at Bo Atabey? it's up sea grape hill in coral bay-- so maybe not where you want to be, but it is really lovely up there-- great set up for two couples.
< leaving on the 22nd of march...but too lame to figure out the ticker thing again!>
Harpersmom8910

Post by Harpersmom8910 »

Thanks for the suggestions I will look these up and make a decision so many choices!!
byado18

Post by byado18 »

Stayed in Gull about 10 years ago. Love it! Great location ------ on the water, walking to the Westin and easy drive to Cruz Bay.
slatteryjt@gmail.com

Post by slatteryjt@gmail.com »

We have stayed in Gull cottage three time. Would work very well for two couples.
Harpersmom8910

Post by Harpersmom8910 »

We booked Gull Cottage! We ended up having 2 more people going so we will need the 3rd bedroom. For those that have stayed there how are the sunsets?
byado18

Post by byado18 »

Sunsets are good...especially sitting on the deck by the water with wine and cheese. But you will need bug spray! that was our favorite part of the day!