Jeep Rental

Travel discussion for St. John
hairman

Jeep Rental

Post by hairman »

We will be in STJ from 12/11/11 till 12/18/11.
Will need a Jeep for a couple of days. Anything affordable?
loria

Post by loria »

I would imagine they'd all be about the same price..
< leaving on the 22nd of march...but too lame to figure out the ticker thing again!>
Lindy

Post by Lindy »

They ARE all about the same price although some will offer 5 or 10% discounts. I wouldn't exactly call them
great deals even with the discount but you really DO need a vehicle to do the island justice so just bite the bullet and pick one.
snorkles

Post by snorkles »

I just paid $70 per day at Hospitality Jeep Rentals for 4 days. Thomas was really friendly with great stories and advice for my 14 yr old grandson about not being average. He makes some great rum punches and isn't that far from the ferry.
Pia

Post by Pia »

I would call them now for December - I tried to rent for a friend in March and the first 2 companies were sold out - the third was a sucess.

Pia
rpplano

Post by rpplano »

Courtesy gives me 10% as a repeat offender.
Bill in Va

Jeep rental info

Post by Bill in Va »

Yo...You need to call Bougainvillea Leasing, a supporter of this website by the way. Number is 1-800-253-7107. Donald,the owner, Debbie his bride or Eric his man Friday will be glad to help you. Just up past Woodies where the Texeco area was. Yes you have parking when you come to town if available and I have always had a parking place. They will work with you on the drop off time. PM me if you have any questions. Please tell them Bill and Sandie from Va sent you. God bless.....Bill
You are never too old to have a happy childhood...
St. John Lover

Post by St. John Lover »

I always call Varlack's, Penn's, or St. John Car Rental because they're very close to the ferry dock (easy walk or quick run if you, like me, wait for the very last minute to leave St. John) AND they all offer complimentary parking on their sites.