Coyoba and Sea Stone- info?

Travel discussion for St. John
SOonthebeach

Coyoba and Sea Stone- info?

Post by SOonthebeach »

Hey guys- anyone have any info on Coyoba and/or Sea Stone? No plans to book right now, but I was browsing and daydreaming and stumbled upon these two- no reviews I can find. Just curious if anyone has experience with either. Both 2 bedroom, both in the same general area (Choc Hole).

Would love to be able to book one of them next summer for us and the kids, but don't think we can swing 2 weeks (we'll have 1 week at the Westin in our timeshare- yea!)... but who knows :wink:

Thanks! And thanks for all the support of my picture in the contest!
StJohnbum

Post by StJohnbum »

We stayed at Sea Stone a few years back and really like it. It has a nice floor plan for 2 couples. There are 2 equal masters on opposite ends of the house. The other bedroom is actually in a separate building connected by an outside porch. Comfortable furniture for lounging and relaxing outdoors. The pool is a lap pool, seems like it was about 25 ft long but narrow, about 5 feet. It sits up on a cliff right on the waters edge. There a LOTS of Iguanas on this property and were often on the patio when we were but they were no bother. The only downside to this house is that there is a neighbor on the left side that has an unobstructed view of the patio and pool area. This didn't really cause us any problems. (it was a few years ago so the privacy issue may have been addressed since then, again it was not a big issue with us) We enjoyed our stay there and gave it a good review in the Villa Review section of the forum.

On our last visit we stayed at Casa Tau on the Coral Bay side, booked through the VBRO website. We really like the Coral Bay side and LOVED the location of Casa Tau and are heading back there for another visit later this year.

If you have any question on either feel free to PM me.
Saint

SeaStone

Post by Saint »

We stayed at Sea Stone about 3 years ago and absolutley loved it! Perfect for one or two couples.
Private, quiet and great set up. If you want to be close to town, this would be a great choice!
Wolfhound

Post by Wolfhound »

We stayed at Coyoba in June. We loved it. It was not built to be a rental so the master suite, which is impressive, is closed off. The pool is great overlooking Devers Bay. The doors are a little tricky and the hot tub isn't really a hot tub. But other than that, two thumbs up.