Beach Party! They're back!

Travel discussion for St. John
jimg20

Post by jimg20 »

We are holed up in the villa waiting for a significant shower to pass. We figured we would wait it out while watching the CBS show Sunday Morning. The storm is tall enough and dense enough to "rain out" the Directv dish.

We'll check out the party when this ends. It can't last too long......can it?

JIM
Man it's like some dream we live down here....

Tracy in WI

Post by Tracy in WI »

Jim - We're thinking of heading there too if the weather clears. If so, we'll look for you.

Tracy

P.S.(Not sure about the Beach Bar meeting yet - depends on how the day goes. Also Inner Visions is at High Tide starting at 6pm)
Tracy, Seaside Properties at Grande Bay
jimg20

Post by jimg20 »

We are at the BB now. No one else appears to be here. Perhaps we shoils head over there. We've never heard them.

JIM
Man it's like some dream we live down here....

Backtotheislands

July 31st?

Post by Backtotheislands »

Will there be a beach party on that Sunday?? I will be on island July 26 - Aug. 2 and that sounds fun! Also, would love to hear Inner Visions. Do you know if they will be playing anywhere during that week?
stjohnjulie

Post by stjohnjulie »

:( Didn't make it. There was just too much rain for the baby. I have a feeling that a lot of people were sitting on a lot of food last night. We did make i down to the village to grab some food around 6:30, but there sure weren't many booths serving.

Will try and see when they plan another party. Hopefully I will see Gold or Benji in the next couple of days!!!
Coden

Post by Coden »

Bummer! I am sorry the beach party got rained out. Hopefully you all will have a better weather day today!
Coden
gymnastika

Post by gymnastika »

We drove out there for the beach party yesterday, but it didn't look like there was a party and I didn't see Julie. We went ahead and just left.
stjohnjulie

Post by stjohnjulie »

:( Sorry I missed you!