Ping Pong Table Rental???

Travel discussion for St. John
MaineSail

Ping Pong Table Rental???

Post by MaineSail »

Ok.. very random.. but, does anyone have a ping pong table that they would be able to rent to us for the week of April 14-21 of 2012? My husband, boys, and Father, have been spoiled with having a "game" to play after hitting the beaches in St. John and have loved having a ping pong table handy.....We will be staying in VG Estates..
Thanks a bunch!
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

eat, drink, & be merry!
Xislandgirl

Post by Xislandgirl »

Please do not take any offense to this, but that has to be one of the funniest requests I have seen on this forum.

While I am sure there is a luxury villa or 2 or 3 with them, it is not something that I have seen on STJ in all my years.
MaineSail

Post by MaineSail »

ha.. no offense taken... I think it's a hoot too!!!

eat, drink, & be merry!
waterguy

Post by waterguy »

Beach Misic has or had a full size Pool table 9ft that kept the teenagers busy many a night.
Marcia (Mrs. Pete)

Post by Marcia (Mrs. Pete) »

Xislandgirl wrote:Please do not take any offense to this, but that has to be one of the funniest requests I have seen on this forum.

While I am sure there is a luxury villa or 2 or 3 with them, it is not something that I have seen on STJ in all my years.
I'm getting a great visual of a ping pong table replete with balls and paddles being carted up to a villa. If you find one, please, please post pictures.
Marcia (Mrs. Pete)

Missing St. John. As always.
Betty

Post by Betty »

Actually I totally understand, my husband and daughter are ping pong fiends, actually they are competitive about any game ;)
Because they do not read the forum, and I am sure his cousin who does read will not be a "snitch"!! I am getting the family an outdoor ping pong table for our new house in ST John as a Xmas present for the family!
And since we are so close to VG Estates maybe we could work something out!! I will have to ask what the going rental rate is for an outdoor regulation ping pong table.

ps it may have some beer stains if the cousins turn it into a beer pong table over Xmas :roll:
Xislandgirl

Post by Xislandgirl »

Betty wrote:Actually I totally understand, my husband and daughter are ping pong fiends, actually they are competitive about any game ;)
Because they do not read the forum, and I am sure his cousin who does read will not be a "snitch"!! I am getting the family an outdoor ping pong table for our new house in ST John as a Xmas present for the family!
And since we are so close to VG Estates maybe we could work something out!! I will have to ask what the going rental rate is for an outdoor regulation ping pong table.

ps it may have some beer stains if the cousins turn it into a beer pong table over Xmas :roll:
Every day you find a way to make me love you more! :lol:
Betty

Post by Betty »

Xislandgirl ... Ditto <3 xoxo Betty
MaineSail

Post by MaineSail »

See, I'm not totally crazy!!! Thank you Betty!!! That would be an amazing surprise for the family! Let me know if you think it will work out!

eat, drink, & be merry!
MaineSail

Post by MaineSail »

Oh, BTW... the more beer stains the better!!!

eat, drink, & be merry!
EagleRayLover

Post by EagleRayLover »

i think i just figured out the business that Steve and I are going to open in STJ!! :wink:
Leslie, Kids Night In Babysitting