Late Jeep Rental Pickup

Travel discussion for St. John
cmw5682

Late Jeep Rental Pickup

Post by cmw5682 »

Help needed!!!
Our flight lands at 4, so I'm assuming we won't get on St. John until 5:30ish. What are the rental agencies that have in town parking you've had a good experiences with picking up the Jeep late? I've tried to search the forum, but apparently I'm too excited for my brain to function properly. :shock:
Sadly, I am tickerless :(
Jost Kidding

Post by Jost Kidding »

We are using Courtesy because they are open until 6pm. Their web site also indicates there would only be an additional charge if you're arriving after 10pm. Courtesy also receives consistent high praise on this forum for their excellent customer service.
Xislandgirl

Post by Xislandgirl »

We always rent from STJ Car Rental and athough they close at 5pm, we have always had our villa rep pick up the keys for us and we would just stop down first thing in the morrning to fill out the paperowrk.
cass

Post by cass »

On my first trip, the rental agency had left a note on the vehicle that had my name on it, and said to come back the next day anytime to fill out the paperwork! I got a real kick out that, but probably doesn't happen that way too often any longer.
"The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears or the sea." -Isak Dinesen
cmw5682

Post by cmw5682 »

I see Conrad Sutton also stays open until 6. If you had to choose between Courtesy or Conrad (or any other place that stays open later) who would you choose? My DH is somewhat of a hermit so I usually travel with family or friends (this is the first time in our 5 years of marriage I've gotten him to fly with me). I'm trying to make this trip as painless as possible for him so he'll consider traveling with me again!
Xislandgirl

Post by Xislandgirl »

Go with Courtesy. If your husband doesn't get out much, Conrad maybe too much for him :lol:
cmw5682

Post by cmw5682 »

Courtesy it is then, thanks!
They do have in town parking, right?