ferry schedule

Travel discussion for St. John
PaminMaine

ferry schedule

Post by PaminMaine »

Hello,
I have been a lurker on this board off and on for some time. I am booking a trip in May and I have been researching the ferry from Charlotte Amalie. I can only see that the ferry runs until 530 p.m., is this correct? What does one do if your flight arrives later in the evening??
FinsUp

Post by FinsUp »

Welcome to the forum from one Mainer to another!!! Unfortunately, I can't help you out with the ferry schedule..just wanted to say Hi :)
steve

Post by steve »

no worries! Just take a cab to the Red hook Ferry. It runs all day until at least midnight every hour on the hour. It is a shorter boat ride, about 20 min.
Pia

Post by Pia »

Yes the CA ferry runs at 10am 1pm and 5:30pm after that you catch the ferry from Red Hook that leaves on the hour every hour until midnight.

Pia
Realtor - St John Properties
PaminMaine

Post by PaminMaine »

Thanks for the speedy replies!
Hello fellow Mainer... I am in the central Maine area.. you? With tonight's weather I would LOVE to be in the Caribbean..will the wind ever stop blowing?!
FinsUp

Post by FinsUp »

I'm in Portland... I hear you with the weather. Cannot wait for our trip to the Rock..cannot get her soon enough for me. The problem is it goes by so flipping fast when you're there :D
PaminMaine

Post by PaminMaine »

Nice, I love Portland. My daughter lives there. You're so close to going.. bet you"re pumped!
FinsUp

Post by FinsUp »

Yes, just a little :D I have so much to do but can't stop daydreaming to get any of it done!!!