STJ Music Schedule

Travel discussion for St. John
pmk

STJ Music Schedule

Post by pmk »

Heydehey, I know this has been asked in the past but the search function on this forum doesn't work too well.

Is there a good link or two to upcoming live music? As you can see, I have a vested interest! Whooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

pmk
Nancy_B

Post by Nancy_B »

This site is usually good but it's not up to date:

http://www.seestjohn.com/arts_music.html

Beach Bar has music every Sunday staring Jan 2nd at 4. First week is InnerVisions. We'll be there :)

Have a great vacation!
NancyB
pmk

Post by pmk »

Thanks, Nancy. Too bad the schedule stop Dec. 19th. Is there a list of bars/venues that play music?

pmk
wonderlost

Post by wonderlost »

The ISH is playing Larry's landing Friday Jan 7th 9:30 pm and at the Beach Bar sunday Jan 9th 4 pm. Lots of live music at the beach bar check their website. Open Mic Wed at the gecko gazebo 7 pm. Dinner acts at Morgans and rhumblines and high tide most nights. Bo and Lauren at Skinny's Thurs and Isl Blues Tuesdays.
ShipwreckPat

Post by ShipwreckPat »

For season, Chris Carsel will be playing every Tuesday night starting at 6:30 and The Hot Club every Sunday at 7:00 at Shipwreck Landing. We are filling in with a mix of local and stateside bands on other nights. I will try to keep the Forum updated. This week, Saturday 1/8 the Red Carpet Rats from Nashville will be playing a mix of your favorite rock and roll tunes
starting at 9.

On another note, just want to remind all of you that travel to our Paradise in high season, dinner reservations are always appreciated and will ensure you a table. I know a lot of you still can not believe that little old sleepy Coral Bay gets that busy, but thanks to all of you, we do. Even if you call an hour before, we can let you know if we can accommodate you at the time you want.
Lovermont

Post by Lovermont »

For anyone on STJ now, I just noticed that Inner Visions will be playing at Concordia, Saturday night, January 8, at 7:00 pm.

Enjoy!

Lovermont
lprof

Post by lprof »

Nancy_B wrote:This site is usually good but it's not up to date:

http://www.seestjohn.com/arts_music.html

Beach Bar has music every Sunday staring Jan 2nd at 4. First week is InnerVisions. We'll be there :)

Have a great vacation!

Gerald is back... and the live music link is current!

http://seestjohn.com/arts_music.html

pmk... hope you had a blast and found some music!
... no longer a stranger to paradise
pmk

Post by pmk »

Thanks, iprof. We did see a couple of bands and certainly had a blast on the island. We hit the Beach Bar for a Sunday show, seeing Ish (a Nirvana-esque jam cover band), and Innner Visions at Cinnnamon Bay. Here's a shot of the bassist, Jupiter Pickering.

pmk
pmk

Post by pmk »

wonderlost wrote:The ISH is playing Larry's landing Friday Jan 7th 9:30 pm and at the Beach Bar sunday Jan 9th 4 pm. Lots of live music at the beach bar check their website. Open Mic Wed at the gecko gazebo 7 pm. Dinner acts at Morgans and rhumblines and high tide most nights. Bo and Lauren at Skinny's Thurs and Isl Blues Tuesdays.
ISH was awesome at the Beach Bar. The singer is fantastic!

ShipwreckPat

Post by ShipwreckPat »

As promised, I will try to keep you updated on live music. This week, Thursday the 20th, The Carpetbaggers will play live starting at 6:30. Next week, the 27th, from New Orleans, Chris Klein and the Boulevards start at 8:00.