Amazing artists - Christmast ideas?

Travel discussion for St. John
Connie

Amazing artists - Christmast ideas?

Post by Connie »

Maybe I should post on the off topic board, but I know alot more people watch and read this forum.

About three years ago on Sapphire Beach, a girl came up to me and showed me these beautiful water colors. I bought a mermaid right away and we had it framed. I just LOVE this mermaid picture that hangs in our place down the shore in NJ. Not only are there watercolors of STT, but also of STJ, the Carribean, etc.

I thought I would pass this link on.

Maybe it would be a great gift for one of your loved ones.

artistslimitededitions.com

I have no connection to this artist except for buying that one watercolor. I'm buying more :D

Enjoy!
"Paradise...it's a state of mine"
SOonthebeach

Post by SOonthebeach »

We have some of her prints! Met her a few years ago in the park during carnival. Love that one of Coral Bay and do not have it yet... hmmm... thanks for the website!
Tracy in WI

Post by Tracy in WI »

I suppose I could email them privately, but do you know if they sell their prints anywhere on St. John? I'd love to buy a few and will be back in January.
Tracy, Seaside Properties at Grande Bay
lprof

Post by lprof »

Tracy in WI wrote:I suppose I could email them privately, but do you know if they sell their prints anywhere on St. John? I'd love to buy a few and will be back in January.
http://www.artistslimitededitions.com/S ... px?Id=9998

happy shopping!
... no longer a stranger to paradise
Pat

Post by Pat »

Connie, I too have one of her prints in my Jersey Shore beach house. Very colorful and a great reminder of our favorite island. This year will be our 12th visit to St John. :D :D
Ksea

Post by Ksea »

Thanks for the idea and link. Im going to get "Kelly the mermaid" for my son's best friend Kelly who happens to love mermaids!