Grande Bay Unit P 01

Travel discussion for St. John
byado18

Grande Bay Unit P 01

Post by byado18 »

This is the GB unit we are considering! Anyone stay here? Feedback?
cruzanluvr

Post by cruzanluvr »

Don't know about that specific unit, but we have stayed at Grande Bay twice and have loved it. On our last visit we got to use the just finished pool, hot tub and sundeck. Very nice!! Here is the website of the unit we stayed in: www.stjohnescape.com.
Diana2

Post by Diana2 »

I haven't stayed there but I have to say it looks great and the price is right. If you want to stay this close to town I'd say, "Go for it!".
b-as-u-r

Post by b-as-u-r »

I'm booked for a few days in unit DP01, if it's one in the same in a few weeks. I think Janet (also on the forum) may have stayed there on her most recent trip a week or two ago, so she may chime in. I'll make sure to give a review on it upon my return. Ali~
STJ - I "get it"
GraysonDave

Post by GraysonDave »

We stayed at Grande Bay for a couple of nights recently, but not that particular unit. The place is nice and they're all new, so that unit is probably just fine.

The convenience of walking to the restaurants and bars was great....we actually had two very different experiences on our vacation since we did 2 nites at Grande Bay followed by 4 nites at Caneel.

Especially if you like to enjoy a couple (or more) drinks before, during, and after dinner the location of GB is great. No worries about getting behind the wheel.

And it's easy to walk a block or two and pick up the Vitran or a cab.
CaribbeanSoul

Post by CaribbeanSoul »

I am booked in DP01 for my trip in July. Owners are very nice and accomodating as I had some travel plans change from Nov to July. Looks perfect for my needs.
jayseadee

Post by jayseadee »

I'm in DP01 on my next trip in May.

I've stayed in D302 twice and loved it. I think the interior layouts are similar, but DP01 has a larger outside space.

Go for it!
janet
Iluvstjohn

Post by Iluvstjohn »

does anyone have any links to grande bay units? I find it tricky to find them all! Am i missing something?
pipergal

Post by pipergal »

We found our recent Grande Bay rental on vrbo.com. We stayed three nights in unit B202 and its was perfect! Beautiful brand new unit with high end finishes and a well equipped kitchen and washer and dryer in the unit. Quick walk to anywhere in town (about 60 seconds to the Beach Bar)and we hiked to Honeymoon Beach and had parking. I would stay again at Grande Bay in a heartbeat (for an in town trip- we are actually Coral Bay folks). The pool and hot tub were beautiful. I know they are planning to consolidate rentals on their website and have a check in desk, etc... but right now the owners are on their own to rent, but the property manager Kim also greets you and is there if there is anything you need, so its not like you have no contacts on the property.
Pipergal