private air charters

Travel discussion for St. John
Cruzan

private air charters

Post by Cruzan »

Has anyone had an experience w/private air charter firms in US/BVIs? I've sent out quote requests to a few but curious about others' experience.
We're looking for a couple of daytrips, Anegada and another (got a suggestion?) island around there (except gorda, tortola and other more common places). I couldn't find any ferry service, so this is the only other route (more $$$$) I can think of. Would appreciate input.

Thanks!!!
Exit Zero

Post by Exit Zero »

340-776-4141 Ace Flight Center in STT -- I have used them over the years for Anegada, photo work, and some down island trips -- always had excellent service.
PA Girl

Post by PA Girl »

We used Island Birds last year and were very pleased.
Cruzan

Post by Cruzan »

Exit Zero wrote:340-776-4141 Ace Flight Center in STT -- I have used them over the years for Anegada, photo work, and some down island trips -- always had excellent service.
We made reservations w/these guys from Anegada and St. Maarten. Their prices seemed pretty reasonable.
BPT

Post by BPT »

We've used Island Birds many times and always been pleased. A long time ago we used FlyBVI and were happy with them as well. They had a mini-cooler for each row with beer, champagne split and water/soda. Made it kind of fun. Don't have any recent experience though.
Exit Zero

Post by Exit Zero »

Island Birds has a great reputation!! and I was only thinking of my own personal experiences and also the STT airport with the Ace recommendation.
tcltcl

Bohlke - STX

Post by tcltcl »

We used Bohlke, based in St Croix, for our day trip from STX to Tortola just a few days ago. We chartered their smallest, a Beech Baron, but they have other aircraft available, too.