Ticker - - woo hoo!

Travel discussion for St. John
LandLockedBeachLover

Ticker - - woo hoo!

Post by LandLockedBeachLover »

We're booked for Aug 4-11 :D ! The whole family this time (daughter aged 11 and son 13) :D . Staying at the Marriott STT again using glorious and hard-earned :? Marriott Rewards points. Have 2 American Airline FF tickets and bought the other 2 tickets for $500/pp. Not too bad.

Soooo excited! :D :lol: 8)

Would be great to share a charter to Baths and JVD with someone there that has kids also? Anyone?
michigancouple

Post by michigancouple »

That's great you have another trip booked. Are we going to see another fun trip report? I'm thinking you might not jump from the Willy T this time...LOL
bnsilly

Post by bnsilly »

You guys must stay at Marriott alot??? That is a high point category...I only end up with like 1 room a year at Courtyard.. :P
Sounds like you got a good deal with hotel and air this trip..congrats!! :D
LandLockedBeachLover

Post by LandLockedBeachLover »

Yes, no jumping from the Willie T this time :shock: ! But for sure I will be writing a report; just much "tamer".

Yes 180,000 points to stay at the Marriott for 7 nights. I do travel a lot (40 nights last year). I only have 110,000 right now, but the good thing about Marriott is that you can make the reservation without all the points you need. You can earn points up until the time you go. So I better log off and start traveling :lol: !