Carefree Getaways

Travel discussion for St. John
NCSue

Carefree Getaways

Post by NCSue »

Anyone ever use this agency? Good or bad things to say???

Thanks!
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

we used them for our 1st 2 trips and had no issues at all. they were great to work with and always responsive.
shoemak38

Post by shoemak38 »

also used them on our trip back in 08 had no issues, they have a great DVD on some villa's
Cid

Post by Cid »

We used them for our honeymoon and they were great to work with. We had a water issue and they had someone right over. I was surprised at how fast they were. They were very helpful with answering any questions we had about local activities etc...I would highly recommend them, although I must admit that my villa renting experiences are limited. Okay, so it was just that once....but, I'll be back!
Still waiting to return to St. John!
http://facebook.com/cidsinclair
[/url]
plalb

Post by plalb »

Another positive review...

We used them the last 2 years and were very pleased. They have quickly responded to all our inquiries. We also had water issues one evening during our 1st visit and had someone there virtually immediately.

Hope you have the same great service should you choose to use Carefree.
KTinTX

Post by KTinTX »

I'll also give them a thumbs up. We used them for our first trip this past June and they were excellent. Everyone was so easy to work with. The only "issue" with the villa was that we noticed on our last night that we had not been given the keys to the villa safe. We just didn't notice there wasn't a key until we were reading the "checkout procedure" and it mentioned the villa key + safe key. A quick phone call and it was resolved as our greeter had multiple meet/transports when we arrived so we had the pleasure of having her daughter-in-law assist us that afternoon. The only hitch was that she hadn't been aware of the dual-key thing at this villa. No worries and professionally handled. I'd definitely use them again if they represented the villa I was planning to book.
KT
Nic in KC

Post by Nic in KC »

We used Carefree for our first trip and they were great to work with. We had the fridge completely go out and they had somewhere there by the time we got back from the beach with a new fridge. Very responsive!
dejavu

Post by dejavu »

We are using CG for our upcoming trip and I have to say they have been great to work with. They are on top of everything- so far, so good.
C&S Island Time

Post by C&S Island Time »

We booked our upcoming trip through Carefree and they have been great to work with, very helpful and always quick to respond to any questions or concerns !
BillnSue

Post by BillnSue »

Sue and I have used Carefree several times and have had great experiences with them on each occasion. They've been organized, helpful, and responsive. Which homes are you considering?