Shout Out from Rachel

Travel discussion for St. John
Kevino

Shout Out from Rachel

Post by Kevino »

I used Rachel for my RT to Red Hook Thanksgiving week.
Lovely lady and thanks to everyone who recommended her
for the taxi ride.
I went Sun to Sun and CA ferry doesn't operate that day of the week. We're going back April 17 to 29th and will call her again. Hello from Rachel to Island girl and all her forum friends. We met Ruth and did some shopping at the Spice Shop. Great visit!!!
cptnkirk

Post by cptnkirk »

She is a sweetie for sure :D
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

:)
I just sent her a Christmas card and let her know we'd be back in April! She's great.
jayseadee

Post by jayseadee »

We used her on our last trip. Had planned to just use her on arrival due to the lateness of our flight, but mid-week Don asked "Did you call Rachel yet to pick us up?"

She's great!
janet
djmom

Post by djmom »

After our taxi ride from hell with a crazy man I am even a bigger fan of Rachel!
"Sponges grow in the ocean...I wonder how much deeper it would be if that didn't happen."
bayer40601

Post by bayer40601 »

I don't think we will ever do it any other way. We even used her last July when we had 8 people and she was able to handle all of us and all of our luggage. We spent an hour or two in CA and she took care of all our stuff while we walked around and ate, then picked us up for the ride to the airport. She's just great. Her friend Stephanie, the porter at the airport is also great. Makes that check-in much, much easeier. Highly recommend.
ccasebolt

Post by ccasebolt »

She sounds like a dream! How would I contact her?
Carolyn

Post by Carolyn »

She is the best:

340~771~2986

She was waiting for us w/ that big smile and stories for the ride to Red Hook.

Will see her again Wed for the return...boohoo, but she will give us the smile, and everything will be good...she does appreciate all the business that has come her way from this forum!
tipsy

Re: Shout Out from Rachel

Post by tipsy »

We're going back April 17 to 29th and will call her again.
Oh oh think Rachel is going to be real busy!! We're going 17 to 24 too. Want to share? :)
No ticker anymore. Next vac will prob. be the Fl Keys.
stltimmy

Rachael

Post by stltimmy »

Good Morning Board,

Can someone fill me in on Rachael? It seems like she is a friendly face that allows reserved rides to Red Hook. But does she have a minimum number of travelers? Is her pricing similar to the taxis at the airport?

Thanks in advance!

Tim
tipsy

Post by tipsy »

Well,seeing how things are picking up for April,just called Rachel and booked her for p/u and return for our trip. What a gem,so friendly & warm & funny.

Thank all of you here who talked about her & praised her so much. Told her that it was due to all of you that heard about her & booked w/her.

She says "Thank you" to all of you & sends her best.
No ticker anymore. Next vac will prob. be the Fl Keys.
Kevino

Post by Kevino »

Rachel is there waiting for you with your name on a hand held sign. She can handle 8 passengers with all their luggage. The rate is a little more than the airport taxis but she takes you direct to RH, no stops. I paid $25.00 per person Thanksgiving week with a tip. The 2 of us gladly paid $60.00 each way.