great site...TFLN

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
Pete (Mr. Marcia)

great site...TFLN

Post by Pete (Mr. Marcia) »

textsfromlastnight.com Too funny
Wisconsin, smell the dairy air
BOATSRUS

Post by BOATSRUS »

Thanks for making my day!...This is some crazy stuff... there are a few I might steal...in no particular order..

You tried to call the hospital and left a voicemail asking if you could be put on the liver transplant list as a "pre-caution"

He tried to blame not having a condom on the economy.

She said she didn't think she should have to shave either. Guess no shave November just became no sex November.

The kids who started this will probably end up buying "the rock monster" :shock:
I'd rather be in the boat with a drink on the rocks than in the drink with a boat on the rocks
sea-nile

Post by sea-nile »

Very funny but it makes me worried for my daughter who is away at college! :shock:
BOATSRUS

Post by BOATSRUS »

Yeah,... the majority of posts seem to be from college kids..(trying to remember what that was like :roll:)...This new generation has so much more to deal with..understand where you're coming from.. I thought she had one more year of high school,guess I' haven't kept up :oops: ...I bet her STJ experiences with you have probably escalated her "college learning curve"...way above the rest of the pack....
I'd rather be in the boat with a drink on the rocks than in the drink with a boat on the rocks
Pete (Mr. Marcia)

Post by Pete (Mr. Marcia) »

Our oldest is a freshman in college. I guess I would rather know what is going on around her than not. Plus, they are funny.
Wisconsin, smell the dairy air