Finally booked a villa

Travel discussion for St. John
Xislandgirl

Finally booked a villa

Post by Xislandgirl »

I am not revealing the location because I guess we have weirdos around here, but I am so glad that I got everyone to agree on a house.

I called CV and asked if they would give us a discount and they did, so I am happy with that, too.

Now on to the car. I struggle ever year. I like STJ Car rental but I always freak out parking in their lot, I don't like to rent from Conrad (long story that means nothing to anyone but me). We tried Varlack last year and the vehicle we got was a HUGE piece of crap. I need to have parking, Chip hates the search (I actually enjoy it a little, it is like a treasure hunt) and I really hate to pay for it if I can help it.

Thoughts?
toni

Post by toni »

We liked Courtesy the last time we rented from them. Nice people!
SunnySal

Post by SunnySal »

You might want to look at Penns. We have always gotten great vehicles and they have a huge parking lot that is very centrally located
I believe there is magic here...
Ms.Montana

Post by Ms.Montana »

Another vote for Courtsey.
liamsaunt

Post by liamsaunt »

Penns has the easiest lot but they cost more money. The folks that work there are really nice though!
It's like looking in your soup and finding a whole different alphabet.
Barb Y

Post by Barb Y »

Congrats on booking the villa. It is so weird how each piece of the planning puzzle is a happy little milestone. We have used Varlack the past 3 trips for the 7 passenger vehicle which has always been in pretty good shape (got us around no problem). Their prices are good and you can park in front of the office if ya don't mind pulling up on the sidewalk and sometimes jumping out the passenger seat. The staff that I have dealt with there have always been very pleasant. Best of luck!
Pia

Post by Pia »

Yep, Penns - great large lot :)

Great to know you are booked - woo hoo

Pia
Realtor - St John Properties
piscesgirl0314

Post by piscesgirl0314 »

We've had good luck with Bougainvillea Leasing...no issues with parking in their spots either...even during Carnival week...