Indians Charter Request

Travel discussion for St. John
madness

Indians Charter Request

Post by madness »

Hey All - We are off to St. John in mid October. We have done the New Horizons tour, and we had a ball. We have never done the Indians, the Willie T, and the caves(?). I want to be sure to get that done this trip. I don't necessarily want to go back to the baths ( a long trip). We also plan on taking the ferry to JVD for a day - another undone activity.

What charters can you recommend to get us to the Indians?

Mostly a lurker, occasional poster. You guys are a great wealth of information.
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Hands down it's Palm Tree Charters and Capt. John Brandi! He's the perfect man for the job! :D

http://www.palmtreecharters.com/
madness

Post by madness »

Thank you! I'll check it out.
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Hey! Capt. John just posted a video of a trip almost exactly like you want to do... all you'd have to do is add the Willy T! See the video under the topic heading "Caribert Vaca Video" :D
Sun4MySoul

Post by Sun4MySoul »

Depending on how many folks you have: Lion in Da Sun or Born to Rhumb. Both are awesome!
alw1977

Post by alw1977 »

We did that trip on Lion in Da Sun and it was great. We went last October and had the most ridiculously flat seas at the Indians. Gorgeous, gorgeous snorkeling. The Willy T was a blast too - beware of their painkillers (actually, just beware of painkillers period is what I've learned).
madness

Post by madness »

alw1977 - Painkillers! We learned that lesson on the New Horizons tour!!
wonderlost

Post by wonderlost »

breath does a full day to the indians, Willy T and then the caves. How many in your group
madness

Post by madness »

There are two of us. Possibly 4. We would definitely prefer to sail. Looks like a great boat.
wonderlost

Post by wonderlost »

Breath has a minimum of four, but if you choose a date, we will try and find others to join up.