Need a 2 bedroom St John villa-good, safe location

Travel discussion for St. John
evepaone

Thanks!

Post by evepaone »

Thanks everyone for all your help! I will let you know what we ended up going with.
mahojim

Post by mahojim »

Check out Terrahawk on the North Shore, Blue Tang near Cruz, and Seabiscuit just over Coral Bay.
Good luck!
Smiles-
MJ
evepaone

Thanks again!

Post by evepaone »

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. All the villas you listed looked great. Some were unavailable unfortunately. We ended up booking Miles Away. It looks really nice and I like that it has an alarm and is immaculate!

Thanks!
Rachelle & Joe

Post by Rachelle & Joe »

Great choice we stayed there May-08 & going back this coming May if you need any more info. let us know
tjwgrr

Re: Thanks again!

Post by tjwgrr »

evepaone wrote:Thanks everyone for the suggestions. All the villas you listed looked great. Some were unavailable unfortunately. We ended up booking Miles Away. It looks really nice and I like that it has an alarm and is immaculate!

Thanks!
You won't be disappointed- we stayed at Miles Away this past May. Great time, great villa. Quiet and peaceful location yet only 10 min to Cruz Bay.

.... make sure you push the disarm button on the key fob BEFORE you unlock the door otherwise you'll be blasted with a 200db ear-splitting siren.... :shock:
tipsy

Post by tipsy »

Evapaone, glad you were able to find something you liked and had all you wanted so quickly ! Took us over a week to decide on which one. It's suprising, when we booked a couple of mos. ago, next spring was wide open and now,it's getting to sound like less & less is available. That's good for the STJ people, they need us vacationers.
No ticker anymore. Next vac will prob. be the Fl Keys.