Drunk Broke Friends Tour

Travel discussion for St. John
obsessedmuch

Post by obsessedmuch »

Jorge wrote:Hey obsessedmuch,
Fla-George will be there an additional week following the DBFT, the same as you. Maybe ya'll can hook up. He's alot of fun when he is not drunk, and that's not to often. Luvya, Jorge

Okay, but no spooning. ;)
nothintolose

Post by nothintolose »

Thanks Wontongirl - I'll try to remember to go by there this evening.

I thought she texted me that she gave it to some guy they met at the bar next door because he thought the koozies were cool.

nothintolose
wontongirl

Post by wontongirl »

She gave Jacques one of Brads 40th koozies but maybe she left BDFT one at maple leaf bar. I'll call her and see, she should be back home this afternoon. There was some slurring going on the message she left me!!!!!
nothintolose

Post by nothintolose »

Yeah, she was slurring her text messages too :lol: :lol:

nothintolose
ncallas

Post by ncallas »

May I be so bold as to propose a Drunk Broke Friends Tour Part 2? My husband and I will be arriving on May 19th, staying thru May 30th. We would love to organize a get-together. We will be staying out in Coral Bay. Maybe a night at Island Blues?? All in favor?

Maybe next year, we can plan for everyone on the forum to be on island at the same time, and take over the whole dang place!

Nancy
Kentuckygirl

Post by Kentuckygirl »

ncallas,
DBFT part 2 sounds great to me. My husband and I will be there May 16-23, and we are also staying on the Coral Bay side. Just let us know when and where, and we'll be there.
Thanks!
kentuckygirl
Image[/url]
kellyanna

Post by kellyanna »

Wontongirl and nothintolose, I'm so glad ya'll sparked my memory about the koozie! When we were getting ready to leave Jacques-Imos, Jacques came out and wished Brad a happy 40th. We gave him one of Brad's koozies. Then Jacques gave us a bottle of champagne to take with us! While we were waiting at the bar for our cab, Jacque was getting ready to leave and talked to us more. I went on and on about the St. John Forum and how I had met nothintolose and was hoping to meet her and I had this koozie for her, too. Jacques gave it to the bartender (the strawberry blonde looking guy from Denver). I left the "on" koozie
And I gave one to some cool guy from New York who was drinking with us at the Maple Leaf. But I'm sending you another one plus our new DBFT koozies (went in mail today).

Nothintolose will know who is in the following pics.
Don't we look tame! This pic is time stamped 2:48 a.m.! Image
Working on a trip report I'll send privately to you nothintolose and wontongirl.
Everyone, New Orleans is better than ever!
nothintolose

Post by nothintolose »

Yeah, like I was telling you, Jacques is always giving away free alcohol - you even got a whole bottle of champagne!

Can't wait to see the trip report!!! So glad ya'll made it down here!

nothintolose

p.s. LOVED the pics!!!
cat

Post by cat »

Nobody told me forum folks would be in New Orleans! I'll be in this weekend Nothintolose. I have some cookies for you too! I know you will like them!
cat

Post by cat »

Jorge, I definitly want reports and pics! Yours are so much fun!
obsessedmuch

Post by obsessedmuch »

ncallas wrote:May I be so bold as to propose a Drunk Broke Friends Tour Part 2? My husband and I will be arriving on May 19th, staying thru May 30th. We would love to organize a get-together. We will be staying out in Coral Bay. Maybe a night at Island Blues?? All in favor?

Maybe next year, we can plan for everyone on the forum to be on island at the same time, and take over the whole dang place!

Nancy
I'll be on that side, too- let me know, would love to try to meet up! I'm there 24- 2nd.

The NO pics look like lots of fun, by the way. And I'm now getting into this personalized coozie thing. Where was that link again?
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
cat

Post by cat »

don't go too far out of your way and take up drinking or beach time sending us those reports but we do love reading and seeing you guys in paradise. It is almost like being there with you. Since we didn't make "the tour" it is the next best thing. :D
JT

Post by JT »

They're putting up signs in advance of you guys showing up:

I've been waiting for a good time to post this one!

[img][img]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t82/ ... s/St-6.jpg[/img][/img]
When you find yourself in a hole.... quit digging.
kellyanna

Post by kellyanna »

obsessedmuch, the link is www.discountshirtco.com
I think you can order from their website now, but I've always ordered through their eBay auctions. Feel free to call Dennis there. He is helpful if you don't have artwork, or can do your artwork but aren't sure how to send it to him. I have really enjoyed talking to him. I like to check in with him by phone.

I just checked their site and they're special this week is 50 koozies for $50. Printed 2 sides, choose from 15 koozie colors. I can't think of what I need koozies for right now, but I'll think of something.

Cat, I sent nothintolose some koozies for you. :wink:

Sorry for the N.O. pics, I just had to share them with nothintolose because she was getting all of these crazy messages from me texting on my phone while we were there. Those buttons are so little. So many restaurants and so little time! We tried!