White Cottage

Travel discussion for St. John
HughA

White Cottage

Post by HughA »

Does anyone have any first hand knowledge of this villa? Any info would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Pia

Post by Pia »

I am 99.9999% sure I have shown this villa when it was for sale and I really liked it :) If I am correct, the only thing that is not shown in the photos are the villa's either side - not a bad thing but the photo makes it look totally secluded and it is not - but I still liked the villa alot.

Pia
HughA

Post by HughA »

Thank you Pia. Do you know which houses are next to White Cottage and just how close they are?
Thank you.
Pia

Post by Pia »

I want to say Golden Dragon but honestly it has been such a long time since I was there I'm not sure. As far as how close, I would say when you look at the picture taken from the water I would say the houses either side are where the picture ends if that makes sense.

Hope this helps some

Pia
Heather

Post by Heather »

I'm pretty sure Cara Mia is on your right looking up and maybe a private home on the left. Destination St. John represents White Cottage so I'd contact them. destinationstjohn.com
pipergal

Post by pipergal »

White Cottage is on Pelican Terrace in Point Rendevous. I stayed at Miles Away and MA the last villa on the street. Heading away from MA towards the Fish Bay Road, Golden Dragon is next followed by Far Niente followed by White Cottage. There is one more villa and then the main road. Its a great, safe street and easy to access. I believe there are six villas total on this street, but there are spaced apart. We could not see Golden Dragon, and once or twice we heard music, but otherwise quite. Its a great part of the island and I would not hesitate to stay there again! ENJOY!
Pipergal