To Joshie...an apology

Travel discussion for St. John
pjayer

Post by pjayer »

lprof wrote: :cry: very sad to lose my "crush" and have my fantasies all screwed up
I know someone in Kentucky who's going to feel the same way when he finds out. Pete, you're such a two-timer!

(Joshie, don't say I didn't try and warn you. :P )
StJohnRuth

Post by StJohnRuth »

A string of broken VIOL hearts circles the globe today.
Pete (Mr. Marcia)

Post by Pete (Mr. Marcia) »

pjayer wrote:
lprof wrote: :cry: very sad to lose my "crush" and have my fantasies all screwed up
I know someone in Kentucky who's going to feel the same way when he finds out. Pete, you're such a two-timer!

(Joshie, don't say I didn't try and warn you. :P )

Please tell Bill not to worry...he'll always be my boy toy. Joshie and I are very open that way.
Wisconsin, smell the dairy air
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

All I want to know is are flip-flops appropriate wedding attire? And will it be on the beach at sunset?
Last edited by flip-flop on Tue May 19, 2009 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Since Joshie is the groom (bride?) .. whatever .. who will take the wedding photos? I'd like to apply for that job!
Marcia (Mrs. Pete)

Post by Marcia (Mrs. Pete) »

flip-flop wrote:All I want to know is are flip-flops appropriate wedding attire? And will it be on the beach at sunset?
I'm in charge of finding a beach in Iowa. But, I'm sure the dress code will allow flipflops and prescription snorkel masks.
Marcia (Mrs. Pete)

Missing St. John. As always.
flip-flop

Post by flip-flop »

I volunteer my mini flip-flop and belly flop as flower children ;-)
tcltcl

ceremony

Post by tcltcl »

Let us Iowan's know where and when.... :D
TrvlJohn

Post by TrvlJohn »

Found this and thought it was appropriate for this bizarre thread:
Chicken Is Bridesmaid At Wedding
According to NBC, a couple have just been married in Bismarck, North Dakota, with their family friend, Henrietta, a chicken, as their bridesmaid...

According to reports, the couple were Terry Morris and Renee Biwer. The chicken was originally Terry's pet. He had kept her for 12 years. He says that he didn't tell his girlfriend about Henrietta at first because he thought she would think he was crazy. Today Henrietta accompanies the couple like a member of the family including staying with them in hotel rooms.
Leap, and the net will appear.
- John Burroughs
lprof

Post by lprof »

TrvlJohn wrote:Found this and thought it was appropriate for this bizarre thread:
According to NBC, a couple have just been married in Bismarck, North Dakota, with their family friend, Henrietta, a chicken, as their bridesmaid...

According to reports, the couple were Terry Morris and Renee Biwer. The chicken was originally Terry's pet. He had kept her for 12 years. He says that he didn't tell his girlfriend about Henrietta at first because he thought she would think he was crazy. Today Henrietta accompanies the couple like a member of the family including staying with them in hotel rooms.

Just when I decided I would not respond to this thread any more...this comes along...laughing out loud, more cackling really

Have a great trip...watch for the chickens!
... no longer a stranger to paradise
donkey-boy

Post by donkey-boy »

TrvlJohn wrote:Today Henrietta accompanies the couple like a member of the family including staying with them in hotel rooms.
people go to jail for doing that with chickens# ~db~
CariBert

Post by CariBert »

Animal Husbandry?

-Bert
The liver is evil, it must be punished!

hoosierdaddy

Post by hoosierdaddy »

donkey-boy wrote:
TrvlJohn wrote:Today Henrietta accompanies the couple like a member of the family including staying with them in hotel rooms.
please no jokes about choking.
bevm

Post by bevm »

TrvlJohn wrote:Found this and thought it was appropriate for this bizarre thread:

Didn't tell his girlfriend because she'd think he was crazy...Maybe that's because HE IS!!
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

donkey-boy wrote:
Donkey Boy! You're back! Good to see ya! :D