Connections

Travel discussion for St. John
jdw

Connections

Post by jdw »

Where do you park when you want to drop off your luggage at Connections? On our last trip my husband stopped in front of the store and I was unloading the bags when a very nice policeman asked us to move - immediately!
Gromit

Post by Gromit »

You culd pull in to the ATM catty cornered from Connections just so long as you leave someone in the car and then get some cash from the ATM...
*Another fine scatterbrained production
mickyb

Post by mickyb »

"Park"?
The 2 of us go down to town, one jumps out with all the stuff on the little street leading to STJSpice in front of Connections, and then the other drives around the block. If its going to take alittle while, we have cellphones to meet up again.
We do similar thing with bank/ATM.
If it really may take a while, the driver finds a small "parking" spot and brings a Red Stripe.
kellyanna

Post by kellyanna »

Also, if any needs to mail anything...I mailed a box of stuff that wouldn't fit back into my suitcase from Connections. Connections Sidney was very helpful! I mailed it on Friday and it arrived before I got home on Tuesday.
Last edited by kellyanna on Wed May 06, 2009 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stjohnjulie

Post by stjohnjulie »

It might help that they changed the parking spots in front of Connections to 30 minute spots ONLY for Connections. That is if one is open and you feel comfortable enough to park between the tress. As far as the police telling you to move...that sounds like a classic case of do as I say not as I do. If you do stop in the middle of the road to drop off, just be sure you are "ready" and try to be quick about it. If you make the right turn at that intersection, you can pull far to the left and there is room for cars to pass. Just pull up a little and get close to the left side.