Miles Away Villa location question???

Travel discussion for St. John
pipergal

Miles Away Villa location question???

Post by pipergal »

Hello! Does anyone know the exact location of this villa? Is it remote, is it a safe and secure location?? Can you describe excactly where it is? TIA
pipergal:)
Pipergal
Nancy_B

Post by Nancy_B »

JoePagano stayed there for a month last May so hopefully he'll chime in.

We checked it out when we were just there. If you head out of town, past the Westin and continue to Fish Bay, you will see Point Rendevous right before you head down towards Fish Bay (if you're on the road and you look towards the right, you see Ditleff Point). Make a left at Point Rendevous and it's the very last villa on the road. I have stayed in that neighborhood and I would definitely say that it's safe. It's a bit remote but there are neighbors right next door but you still have your privacy.
NancyB
tjwgrr

Re: Miles Away Villa location question???

Post by tjwgrr »

pipergal wrote:Hello! Does anyone know the exact location of this villa? pipergal:)
I'm quite certain Miles Away is the villa with the blue roof at the center of this image:

http://www.flashearth.com/?lat=18.32350 ... =0&src=msl

We'll be at Miles Away in just under 6 weeks- can't wait!

Here's a link to Joe & Rachelle's Miles Away (and STJ) photo's from their visit last May:

http://share.shutterfly.com/share/recei ... GLZsybMWJA
Rachelle & Joe

MIles Away

Post by Rachelle & Joe »

Hi Pipergirl, Yes we were there last may for a month !!! Loved the area & villa !!! The villa has security system, there's about 5-6 villas on that road MA being the very last very private area. only time we would hear the people next to us is when they were having fun in the pool, but never could see them nor could they see us ! we'd say we heard them maybe twice the whole time ! if u have any other question please feel free to e-mail us. Rachelle 8)
piscesgirl0314

Post by piscesgirl0314 »

We haven't stayed in this villa BUT the Point Rendevous location is wonderful. It is remote...but I felt very safe. The views are AMAZING!!!!
Diane

Post by Diane »

Pipergal,
Nancy B's directions are good. We stayed there 2 years ago and LOVED it. Since it's the last villa on that road, we thought it seemed private; never heard neighbors. It has great views and a security system. Bedrooms are on opposite ends of the house, so would be great for 2 couples. Bedrooms also have a/c. Great kitchen too. The owners are there frequently and it's well-maintained. Guess you can tell, we really liked it.
Diane
dejavu

Post by dejavu »

Stayed there in January for 10 days. Fantastic location. Easy drive to Cruz Bay. Great A/C in the bedrooms, fantastic baths, comfy furniture and fully equipped kitchen. If I can answer any questions ask away!! Miles Away is a beautiful villa in a great locale.
aroobagirl

Post by aroobagirl »

I am thrilled that we are staying there in November. I have spoken with the owner and she is a really nice person that takes great pride in keeping her home well maintained! From all of the reviews, it sounds like she is successful in exceeding her guests expectations.