The Joshie Mystery

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
mindehankins

Post by mindehankins »

There's a musician on youtube who posts amazing covers of songs but won't let on who he is. It kills music lovers that he won't "come out."
Joshy reminds me of him :)
The youtube guy is fretkillr. He's my hero.
StJohnRuth

Post by StJohnRuth »

mindehankins wrote:There's a musician on youtube who posts amazing covers of songs but won't let on who he is. It kills music lovers that he won't "come out."
Wow, thank you for that tip, mindehankins. That fretkillr youtube guy is my hero now, also.
djmom

Post by djmom »

Did any of you doofuses ever stop and think that maybe, just maybe...Joshie doesn't know who HE is?

Like maybe he fell off of a cruise ship, has amnesia and is living on the island as a Joshie doe?

Or he was here on his honeymoon and he was so obnoxious his new wife hit him on the head with a bottle of rum and and he has been wandering aimlessly ever since?

Living in vacant villas (with wireless of course)???

Yelling obscenities at tourists (who arent wearing forum shirts)???

HUH?

He could have a severe brain injury or something and everyone is making fun of him and speculating all kinds of things..... :(

Have some sympathy people!!!
"Sponges grow in the ocean...I wonder how much deeper it would be if that didn't happen."
mindehankins

Post by mindehankins »

StJohnRuth wrote:
mindehankins wrote:There's a musician on youtube who posts amazing covers of songs but won't let on who he is. It kills music lovers that he won't "come out."
Wow, thank you for that tip, mindehankins. That fretkillr youtube guy is my hero now, also.
Is he amazing, or what? If you google fretkillr, you'll find so many folks trying to figure out who the heck he is! I actually put his music on CDs!
BOATSRUS

Post by BOATSRUS »

dj mon sez:

Did any of you doofuses ever stop and think that maybe, just maybe...Joshie doesn't know who HE is?

Like maybe he fell off of a cruise ship, has amnesia and is living on the island as a Joshie doe?

Or he was here on his honeymoon and he was so obnoxious his new wife hit him on the head with a bottle of rum and and he has been wandering aimlessly ever since?

Living in vacant villas (with wireless of course)???

Yelling obscenities at tourists (who arent wearing forum shirts)???

HUH?

He could have a severe brain injury or something and everyone is making fun of him and speculating all kinds of things..... Sad

"Gurlfriend", SERIOUSLY,... you and I really need to get together for a cocktail or twelve..maybe I have been spending too much time in front of this box,.. but I really get what you sayin' gurl!..(having been the recipient of a severe brain injury myself which makes me yell obscenities at random while drinking "Tater Juice"!)':shock:'':lol:'
I'd rather be in the boat with a drink on the rocks than in the drink with a boat on the rocks
Joshie

Post by Joshie »

cptnkirk

Post by cptnkirk »

minehankins wrote
Is he amazing, or what? If you google fretkillr, you'll find so many folks trying to figure out who the heck he is! I actually put his music on CDs!

Can ya explain to me how to get the music on my computer so I can burn a cd. Man that guy is awesome covers alot of great oldies,I love the acoustic guitar :D
mindehankins

Post by mindehankins »

cptnkirk wrote:minehankins wrote

Can ya explain to me how to get the music on my computer so I can burn a cd. Man that guy is awesome covers alot of great oldies,I love the acoustic guitar :D
I'm sorry Capt, I can't! My ex husband did them for me. Somehow, he saved them to the computer then burnt them from there. I'm sure someone more techy could tell you, though!
cptnkirk

Post by cptnkirk »

mindehankins can ya just give him a ring. Just say theres this really nice guy from the forum....... :lol: :lol: :lol:
loria

Post by loria »

oh crap. like i needed another way to waste my time--now i have fretkillr.....damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
< leaving on the 22nd of march...but too lame to figure out the ticker thing again!>
Wakey

Post by Wakey »

Joshie wrote:
djmom wrote:He could have a severe brain injury or something and everyone is making fun of him and speculating all kinds of things..... :(

Yeah, please be kind to Joshie.

Ever since the brain injury, he's been lost, confused, and looking for love in all the wrong places.

-j

Woody's can be that way :lol:
mindehankins

Post by mindehankins »

cptnkirk wrote:mindehankins can ya just give him a ring. Just say theres this really nice guy from the forum....... :lol: :lol: :lol:
He's on vacation right now, Capt., but honestly, when he gets back, I'll ask him. I'm not promising anything, but I'll try.
:)
linne

Post by linne »

In a way I hope that we never find out, who Joshie is. It's just so entertaining with this mystery :D .

And now I’m also using my time to listen to this fretkillr!! :twisted: But his so good! :)

Linne
TrvlJohn

Post by TrvlJohn »

Glad I didn't have anything to do today since i have spent the day listening to and downloading Fretkillr music. He is very good. You can really tell he loves the songs he is singing.

-John
Leap, and the net will appear.
- John Burroughs
mindehankins

Post by mindehankins »

Any chance you can help CaptKirk? He wanted to "record" Fretkillr. Isn't he just awesome? When he pulled out the harmonica the first time, I was like...WOW!!!!!!!