I Love my Magic Bullet

Travel discussion for St. John
Xislandgirl

I Love my Magic Bullet

Post by Xislandgirl »

Cruzan dark, coconut milk, the leftover juice from a can of chopped pineapple and a little ice and I have a frothy painkiller-ish drink!
kirk

Post by kirk »

I was almost afraid to click on this one. :)
Xislandgirl

Post by Xislandgirl »

I thought about that when I posted it but then I thought it might be funny!
LSU Beach Tiger

Post by LSU Beach Tiger »

Sounds like a party to me!
Kentuckygirl

Post by Kentuckygirl »

kirk, I'm with you, a little apprehensive. Sounds good xislandgirl! I may be looking in my cabinet :wink:
Pete (Mr. Marcia)

Post by Pete (Mr. Marcia) »

Also a bit hesitant to read this subject...I was pretty sure that one of the ingredients was going to be batteries.
Wisconsin, smell the dairy air
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
mountaineer girl

Post by mountaineer girl »

Xislandgirl - I also have a magic bullet and love it! its so much handier than a blender, but I REALLY want to get one of those smoothie machines. They make the best drinks ever! you only use frozen fruit - no ice, and for the liquid part - well whatever liquor you like. its awesome - gotta get me one.
Ron_L

Post by Ron_L »

Also a bit hesitant to read this subject...I was pretty sure that one of the ingredients was going to be batteries.
Huh?

What?

I thought we were talking about drinks...

Did I miss something?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :lol:

MG (I hope you don't mind the abbrev. :) )... We bought a smoothie machine a couple of years ago for Christmas. It really doesn't do anything that you can't do with a good blender EXCEPT... The little spout at the bottom of the blender jar for pouring the smoothie into your glass is very handy!
...ron

Time to start working on convincing the wife that we have to go back soon!
JT

Post by JT »

uh-oh.... just mentioned it to Mrs. JT and she started mixin' it all together. Looks like a slightly dark and stormy drunk front moving in....
When you find yourself in a hole.... quit digging.
tarheelgirl

Post by tarheelgirl »

Notice the guys clicked on this first..?
waterguy

Post by waterguy »

Yea were all pigs and you like it :lol:
FrankG

Post by FrankG »

I like this thread and although I've been a bartnder for over 30 years, I have never made a concoction that had a battery for an ingredient. By the way, though, my wife works for a company that manufactures batteries!
wontongirl

Post by wontongirl »

I'll have to agree on this one. My husband ordered one of these to take when we travel because they are so small. We have been dieting and having to have these protein shakes during the day. He took it to his office yesterday and announced last night that it was much better than the blender he had been using at the office. I haven't tried it yet. Maybe I need to add it to my STJ pile. I won't be making any protein shakes, more of type you made. Ha! I want one of those painkillers-yummy!
I think he bought it at Bed Bath and Beyond. He got all the of these extra cups and junk that click on it that we don't need.
2FarNorth

Post by 2FarNorth »

At first I was impressed that you could make drinks with it too ... then I realized you were talking about a blender.