Steelers Win!!

Travel discussion for St. John
bevm

Steelers Win!!

Post by bevm »

So I'm pretty sure I'm one of few Steelers fans on this Forum but allow me to bask in the glory of our victory! Win #6 makes it the record for any team! So I'm proud and happy and in these crappy times it was nice to have something to get excited about!!
cptnkirk

Post by cptnkirk »

That cherry in your nose thing kinda excites me :lol:
What an ending Santonio made a great catch, ex Buckeye ya know :D Was glad to see them win.
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
bevm

Post by bevm »

And it was a rather large cherry at that, Captn! WINK WINK!! I know Santonio is an ex-Buckeye! That just made the victory all that much sweeter for me!!
NoTanLines

Post by NoTanLines »

BevM, I'm still grinning from ear to ear. I am a die hard Steeler's fan. That was definitely a nail biter until the end. :D :D
Islandtripper

Post by Islandtripper »

What a game!!! I still have a headache after the tension of the last seconds!
[/url]
ClevelandDave

Post by ClevelandDave »

Arrrgh! Cards snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.!

Congrats to you guys on another Lombardi Trophy.

Best Super Bowl game ever!!

Dave
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Bev - I was rooting for the Steelers on your behalf (and because it was one of the first football teams I ever recognized when I was learning about football!) I guess I shoulda been rooting for the team closest to home, but I just gotta' love those Steelers!
bevm

Post by bevm »

I have to admit...I cried a little as my brother was screaming, "There's no crying in football!" I had "perma-grin" all day at work as everyone admired my Troy Polamolu pic. and all of my other Steelers stuff. I'm happy to know you Steelers fans feel the same way! Wish I could be there for that parade!! Post some pics if anyone goes!!! PLEASE!!
P.S. If we're ever on STJ together I'll be the blonde with the cherry in her nose wearing the Steelers cap!!! :D
Thanks Margo! You're the best!
DiverDrew

Post by DiverDrew »

Excellent victory! We partied in style with 18 of our closest friends here in Cincinnati (all Bengals fans :wink: ). Pierogies, Primanti Brothers-style sandwiches, and some Iron City Light.

You'll be able to spot my fandom on St. John as I will be the one sunning myself :oops: on my beach-towel sized Terrible Towel.

Here we go Steelers, here we go!
bevm

Post by bevm »

Iron City beer! You are a brave man!