Kenny Chesney

Travel discussion for St. John
Lulu76

Post by Lulu76 »

Actually, his co-writer on that song is a pretty talented guy, too. That's how I found out about the song several years before KC recorded it. (Willie Nelson actually recorded quite a while ago, and I didn't really expect KC to do it!)

Now that I think about it, I've always liked him more than KC... Oops.
cocosmom

Post by cocosmom »

I have a pic of me standing next to Kenny bwfore a concert. I am a size 4 and my waist looked huge next to his! At 5'2" he was 3 or 4 inches taller & he had flip flops on. Tiny but cute & very sweet
Wakey

Post by Wakey »

I can't tell you how happy I am being absolutely NOBODY! :lol:

That's all I'm gonna say.
Gromit

Post by Gromit »

Wakey- I'm with you....
*Another fine scatterbrained production
Joshie

Post by Joshie »

California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Joshie wrote:Me too.

It's nice being an unknown.

-j
Joshie, I have a hunch you're not so "unknown", but we just don't know that. LOL! :lol:
stjhome

Post by stjhome »

Connie it doesn't surprise me that you have your facts wrong. KC is welcome on St. John. True St. Johnians don't make a big deal out of who he is and him being here we really don't care. He's a person and deserves his privacy and we respect that. We don't have a problem with him being here.
Gromit

Post by Gromit »

Alright, I'll fess up... I'm REALLY Oprah!!

;-)
*Another fine scatterbrained production
cocosmom

Post by cocosmom »

I would hope everyone gives him his privacy. I enjoy his concerts, but was a little bummed when he started going to STJ,,,figured more people would be coming. I am sure he has helped the economy in his own little way though.
Pia

Post by Pia »

I think Joshie is Kenny Chesney :) :wink: :lol:

Pia
Connie

Post by Connie »

stjhome wrote:Connie it doesn't surprise me that you have your facts wrong. KC is welcome on St. John. True St. Johnians don't make a big deal out of who he is and him being here we really don't care. He's a person and deserves his privacy and we respect that. We don't have a problem with him being here.
It doesn't surprise you? I always got that vibe, that's all.
"Paradise...it's a state of mine"
traveler22

Post by traveler22 »

I don't think anyone has a problem with KC and anyone who "Gets St. John" is probably looking for the same thing he is , a place to chill 8) I also have seen a couple of interviews and articles (Caribbean T&L) where "He" clearly states that he wishes he hadn't brought as much attention (Be as You Are CD) to not only St. John but to places like Ivan's & Foxy's because the real problem is the FEW people who go to these place just to see or meet him.
carron

Post by carron »

Hey Kenny if your lurking on this forum I here the best time to be in St. John is the week of April 26th.
hoosierdaddy

Post by hoosierdaddy »

Kenny, My daughter is 12 and will be on the island on March 21-28th. Will see you at the forum meeting at the Beach Bar.
Itsstraightparadise

Post by Itsstraightparadise »

Connie wrote:A corporation called Falcon 200 has bought a home in Key West off of Duval street for just around 5 Million. Also, KC's jet is a Falcon 200 and the word is the home was bought for him.

Doesn't surprise me because he shows up in Key West quite often and is more welcome then he is in STJ.
Wow not welcome in St John..that's not nice poor guy is just trying to have a vacation like the rest of us. He can't help it if folks are looking for him.