PSA: Continental Ticket Price Drop out of EWR

Travel discussion for St. John
Adrienne

PSA: Continental Ticket Price Drop out of EWR

Post by Adrienne »

Just wanted to let anyone (from the NE that may be interested) know that ticket prices on Continental just dropped for May - at least for 5/13-5/20 - they were $258 per person - now they're at $218. Straight through to STT and great times too!
psufan

Post by psufan »

Adrienne, that is an awesome price. We leave 5/22. I just checked again to see if ours dropped in price but it is still at $428. I think it is higher because of Memorial Day.
Adrienne

Post by Adrienne »

Yeah - the holidays always mess with you that way! Too bad. I know - that price is pretty amazing!
sailorgirl

Re: PSA: Continental Ticket Price Drop out of EWR

Post by sailorgirl »

Adrienne wrote:Just wanted to let anyone (from the NE that may be interested) know that ticket prices on Continental just dropped for May - at least for 5/13-5/20 - they were $258 per person - now they're at $218. Straight through to STT and great times too!
Now I really have to repeat.. I will not buy a ticket... I will not buy a ticket :-) I need an intervention
KatieH

Post by KatieH »

Now I really have to repeat.. I will not buy a ticket... I will not buy a ticket :-) I need an intervention[/quote]

Sailorgirl,

I'm afraid you've come to the wrong place for an intervention :lol:

Go Go Go :wink:
Adrienne

Post by Adrienne »

Def must go...did y'all check out the St. John Spice Web Cam today - what a beautiful day!!! Ahhhhhhhhh - I can't wait!
sailorgirl

Post by sailorgirl »

KatieH wrote:Now I really have to repeat.. I will not buy a ticket... I will not buy a ticket :-) I need an intervention

Sailorgirl,

I'm afraid you've come to the wrong place for an intervention :lol:

Go Go Go :wink:[/quote]

No can do this year, the travel budget is allocated so hubby can visit his oldest daughter who is taking a year of study Korea. Maybe 2010. She will have graduated by then :-)