Trip Report 1/9-1/16

Travel discussion for St. John
loria

Post by loria »

i am SO glad you got your vaca!!!! thanks for the report--sorry you had to come back to the cold north!
< leaving on the 22nd of march...but too lame to figure out the ticker thing again!>
Marsh810

Post by Marsh810 »

Lysa, Think I might be one of the group you met from RI. Skinny Legs on Sunday - watching the Steelers...If that sounds right let me know I will send you a couple of pictures we took. Marcia
ClevelandDave

Post by ClevelandDave »

Sounds like a great visit.

Thanks a ton for the details. It really helps a novice like me when setting up a list of wanna/gotta do's.

Dave
LysaC

Post by LysaC »

Marsh810- Yes!! I believe we have met :P .

You guys were so nice and seemed to be having a ton of fun. What was the final decision about which was better- a sailing vaca or villa vaca?

I have to apologize if hubby's, um, hatred of New York teams (re: Yankees, Giants, Mets, etc, etc) made your friend uncomfortable. Heehee :lol: . He's a bit of a die-hard sports nut.

It didn't help that the no-blender-zone bushwackers were goin' down reeeeaaal smooth for him that night.
Marsh810

Post by Marsh810 »

Hi Lysa, we did have lots of fun and have decided both vacations are equally fun-just different! Spent less money being in a villa than on a boat-so that was a bonus. Maybe we can go more often! Personally I didn't mind the ribbing of the New York Teams- we thought it was fun. I do have a couple of pictures from Skinny legs if you want to pm your email address I can send them along. Can't figure out how to post them here.