House With a View

Travel discussion for St. John
In the system

House With a View

Post by In the system »

I am a new member of the forum. This will be my second time to St John.Any one have any input for House with a View? We will be there in 34 days. What's the deal with Dr. Clayton?
Chillin' on the beach with a cold one.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
traveler22

Post by traveler22 »

Sorry, it's my fault your in the Park Ranger system for drinking your bottle of Bud light on the beach :roll: I know better!
"Bud on the Beach II" in a can of course, soon come!
Pia

Post by Pia »

Welcome to the forum - I don't understand the ? re Dr Clayton

Pia
Lex

Post by Lex »

Welcome

I'm not familiar with House with a View. About Dr. Clayton----I know that there is (or at least once was) a Dr. Clayton who practiced in Cruz Bay. Are you asking if anyone is familiar with him?
CariBert

Post by CariBert »

Welcome, welcome, welcome - In the System! Is the House with a View the name of a villa or a description od one? Who is Dr. Clayton? You certainly have some unique questions for us to try and answer!

-Bert
The liver is evil, it must be punished!

traveler22

Post by traveler22 »

CariBert-
"House w/a View' is a villa in Rendezvous Bay through Great Caribbean Getaways and listed for sale on islandia.com
Cid

Post by Cid »

I am of absolutely no help with your questions....but welcome to the forum!!

Peace,

Cid
Still waiting to return to St. John!
http://facebook.com/cidsinclair
[/url]
Ksea

Post by Ksea »

I cannot help with your questions either, but welcome to the forum!
In the system

Post by In the system »

House With a View is a villa located above Rendezvous Bay. It is on the same road as Blue Haven (I believe this is the name) that we stayed at last year. It has an awesome view. Dr. Clayton lives on the end of this road and gave us a hard time complaining about the parking. This is a real narrow road. We left him plenty of room to get by yet he still complained by honking his horn and banging on our door and generally being a major pain in the ***. He even went so far as to call the villa owners and complain who in turn called the property manager. The property manager was very helpful and informed us to just park as close to the side as possible and to ignore the doctor as he has been a problem before. He even bought us drinks at Skinny Legs. Just wondering if anyone else has had a problem with him. Granted the roads are narrow and parking is sparse, we did the best we could.
Chillin' on the beach with a cold one.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]