See you on St.John !

Travel discussion for St. John
Gene

See you on St.John !

Post by Gene »

Hello Forum Gang,
Just getting out of the weeds ! I hope everyone is well.East Hampton is a chilly 27 degrees.Dec 1 back in Coral Bay. I'm so looking forward to being in the warm waters of the VI!
So I will see you on St.John ! :D

God bless and Dream big Gene !
Pia

Post by Pia »

Great to see you here again Gene :)

Pia
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

Gene, was thinking about you yesterday and wondering where you went! Have a good trip!
Tracy in WI

Post by Tracy in WI »

Welcome back Gene - I saw your CD yesterday and was thinking the same thing as Mary Beth - where did he go and I hope he's doing fine! Happy travels to St. John!
Gene

Post by Gene »

Hello Everybody,
Yes it's good to be back ! :D I have missed you all.
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Gene! I really missed you and your sunny disposition! Welcome back! :D
Gene

Post by Gene »

Sooner or later the sun must come out from the clouds it has been mighty cloudy but I'm still smiling making music and living everyday to it's fullist! I'm selling my land in STX and looking for a bigger boat Palm tree style. I trying to get my Captains license in Jan. New Year new dreams and magic is in the air. When it rains people get wet but we don't melt so shake it off and keep on moving :wink: we don't have time to stress over the small stuff. Life only has two big days the first and the last. Everything else is a water color painting so make it beautiful!

:D
Gene

Post by Gene »

Sooner or later the sun must come out from the clouds it has been mighty cloudy but I'm still smiling making music and living everyday to it's fullist! I'm selling my land in STX and looking for a bigger boat Palm tree style. I trying to get my Captains license in Jan. New Year new dreams and magic is in the air. When is rains people get wet but we don't melt so shake it off and keep on moving :wink: we don't have time to stress over the small stuff. Life only has two big days the first and the last. Everything else is a water color painting so make it beautiful!

RickG

Post by RickG »

We missed you the first week of November. The Red Stripes were in your honor.

Cheers, RickG
S/V Echoes - Coral Bay - St. John, VI
Kathyzhere

Post by Kathyzhere »

Gene wrote:Sooner or later the sun must come out from the clouds it has been mighty cloudy but I'm still smiling making music and living everyday to it's fullist! I'm selling my land in STX and looking for a bigger boat Palm tree style. I trying to get my Captains license in Jan. New Year new dreams and magic is in the air. When is rains people get wet but we don't melt so shake it off and keep on moving :wink: we don't have time to stress over the small stuff. Life only has two big days the first and the last. Everything else is a water color painting so make it beautiful!

Pretty cool outlook Gene. Good luck!!