Car rental through Westin

Travel discussion for St. John
DCphoto

Car rental through Westin

Post by DCphoto »

Hi, I'm new to this forum and been reading all the great trip reports! My fiance and I are planning our third trip to St. John. Last December, we took a tour of the Westin and ended up buying 3 bedroom pool Vila timeshare. My question is, can you rent a jeep through the Westin or should we stick to renting with Conrad Sutton, we have had great jeep rentals from them in the past, most recently a brand new vehicle. I tend to stick with what works, but open to trying a new rental company.
starfish

Car rental

Post by starfish »

We've used Westin with no problems. What's nice is you get to use the Westin ferry, come straight to your hotel and get the jeep for only the days you need- no going in a taxi to town to get a jeep.
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
DCphoto

Post by DCphoto »

Thanks, we have rented Cinnamon Bay Estate the last two times there. I'm a little sad that we will not have that view over looking Cinnamon Bay. The Westin is real nice though and we will be able to come back every year now and bring friends and family. Thanks for the info, I will call and check on the rates. I'm sure they will be as good as Conrad, but I will miss trying to make him smile! Part of the charm of St. John.
traveler22

Post by traveler22 »

Depending when you go, sometimes it's good to rent from one of the rental agency that let you park on their lots in town.