ORNAMENT EXCHANGE PEOPLE- Please REPLY!!!!

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
jayseadee

Post by jayseadee »

I received mine early from Scubagirl and posted a pic; Lulu76 received mine, as well.

Thanks for coordinating - this was fun (the shopping on St. John was really fun :)
janet
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

msgcolleen received the ornament I sent her and I received mine from pjayer!
luvinsun

Post by luvinsun »

I sent my ornament and verified that she received it (Bug) and she did. She mentioned that she hasn't had time to post a picture of it yet.

I have not received an ornament. I haven't heard from anyone yet that they've sent it to me... :cry:
Tami
Image[/url]
ShipwreckPat

Post by ShipwreckPat »

Received not one but two from Nic in KC and sent mine to
McDomzal. Surfin' Santa and Limin Snow Lady are dead center on my tree. Thanks.
Pat
mcdomzal

Post by mcdomzal »

As I posted under the other thread, I received my beautiful ornament from ShipwreckPat, but I don't know how to post a picture :( I haven't heard from the person I sent my ornaments to. Don't know her screen name, but her first name in Jan. I believe she may be on island right now.
MCDomzal
Kathyzhere

Post by Kathyzhere »

Hi,

I sent mine and P-600 (Julie) rec'd it already and posted a thank-you.

I haven't rec'd mine from my "elfster", BUT rec'd a message that it's on it's way...again!!

Kathy

Merry Christmas everybody!!
sea-nile

Post by sea-nile »

I received mine for you X and posted pictures but never heard from the person that I sent one to. I sent it about 3 weeks ago to ScubaGirl and I hope that it didn't get lost in the mail!
Last edited by sea-nile on Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
California Girl

Scuba Girl is in the VI's right now and won't be home till the 22nd. I'm sure you'll hear from her as soon as she gets home. :)
P-600

Post by P-600 »

I got mine from Kathyshere and sent mine to Jan in NC. Sorry Kathy for not sending a thank you I posted though!!!! Merry Merry everyone!!!!

Julie
Live from St.John
Facebook Group
Nic in KC

Post by Nic in KC »

I'm already covered, but I received my ornaments from Tom(waterguy) and a nice note from Pat (Shipwreck Pat) that she received the ones I sent! I don't know if she posted pictures of them, I need to go check and if she didn't post them. I love that she calls one the limin snow lady!!
ShipwreckPat

Post by ShipwreckPat »

It seems that I did not get a plug on my cardboard box
camera to plug into my computer. Sorry but the best I can do is describe Limin' Snow Lady. She is laying on a
raft with a limin coconut in her hand and has a big grin on her face, wearing a lime and glitter gold suit and a very sparkly pair on shades on her head. Think she may need a little sunscreen as she is very white!

Happy Holidays to all.

Pat
Kentuckygirl

Post by Kentuckygirl »

Sorry I am just checking in and seeing lots of posts I need to or would like to comment on.
I think I'm already covered here by MaryBeth and Tracy's posts, but I sent Tracy's and I know from the other thread and her nice note that she received them. I received some great ornaments from Mary Beth ... love them! I would still like to post pics now that we got our trees, but I'm having camera issues. We have added a tropical tree this year, with all our St. John and other "islandy" and beachy pics. If I can fix my upload problems I will post pics on the Christmas decoration thread.
Thanks Xislandgirl for taking care of the exchange!
Image[/url]
California Girl

ShipwreckPat wrote:It seems that I did not get a plug on my cardboard box camera to plug into my computer.
Oh Pat! I'd have to seriously complain to the cardboard camera company! LOL! :lol:
Last edited by California Girl on Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lulu76

Post by Lulu76 »

I'm going to try to post a picture of my ornament tomorrow. I haven't been able to get a good one of it yet!
mahojim

Post by mahojim »

Yes, I got mine from Connie, my Philly girl, and St.John Julie received hers from me.
Great idea, all!
Happy Holidays, and as always,-
Smiles-
MJ