Advice for Holidays in Florida??

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
designbyroe

Post by designbyroe »

Let me know when you all are heading to Ernie's.
FLL is not that far from me and I would love to meet up with some forum people.....
Rosi

There's no $ sign on a peace of mind, this I've come to know
Nancy_B

Post by Nancy_B »

sun, let me know if you hit any of them and what you think. Your poor girl having to work all of Christmas week! I hope you find a good place to go that night.
NancyB
Sun4MySoul

Post by Sun4MySoul »

Nancy-
I haven't had any luck finding a good place that is open for Christmas. I expected that though, and am going to have a cook out on the dock of the house that I rented at Indian Rocks Beach. It should be a good night. I hope the weather cooperates. Working over the Holidays totally sucks, but as they say in my business - The Show Must Go On! (Though, really, I haven't figured out why that is yet!)
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Sun4MySoul

Post by Sun4MySoul »

It feels like it sometimes! Actually, I work for the National Tour of Avenue Q. Puppets instead of elephants...but basically the same thing! :lol:
Sun4MySoul

Post by Sun4MySoul »

Stumbled upon Ernie's today quite by accident. It was YUMMY! Thanks for the suggestion SJ!! (btw -I figured out how to you buy you a PapaJohn's gift card for the bet, but need a mailing address to ship it, they won't let me email it!)

I hope to return to Ernie's next weekend on my dinner break from work. I'm off 4:30p-6:30p on Saturday Jan 10. A couple of folks mentioned wanting to go, so I thought I would throw it out there. Not the most convenient time for most, I know...but if Ondine and/or Rosi or anyone else is up for it....let me know!
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Jul 18, 2023 3:43 am.