"Just Enough" or "New Moon"

Travel discussion for St. John
LysaC

"Just Enough" or "New Moon"

Post by LysaC »

Has anyone heard of Just Enough or New Moon- a new cottages in Coral Bay?

Looks like hubby and I are going to rent one of them and I am wondering if there is any feedback out there.

Both cottages ("Just Enough" or "New Moon") are owned by an island island lady- Cathy Noonan.

I'm wondering what the location is like- noisy? interesting drive? breezy? how far down to CB? private area or neighbors? Any quirks I should know about?

Thanks in advance
Pia

Post by Pia »

I will be your neighbour :)

Are we noisy.......no, but my puppies can bark during the day (not non stop but if they see something) when we are not home but they never bark early as we hike and not after it is dark unless we are out to dinner and then we are home by 8:30pm and right now we are only going out maybe once per week :)

Hope that helps

Pia
LysaC

Post by LysaC »

Pia-

No freakin' way! How fun is that!?!

We are dog owners and hubby's b'dness is dog daycare so occassional barking is nothing to us. Besides, I've seen pics of your doggies that you have posted and they are cute, cute, cute!

Are you familiar with the properties? Any details you can give will be fantabulous.
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Pia

Post by Pia »

Sorry wishwewerethere :oops:

Actually if you were there a few years back they were little then (under 6 months) and they had never been left before - my Father died unexpectedly and I had to leave for England and because things move slowly in England (3 weeks for a funeral) we were gone longer than expected. Hubby stayed in STJ for a few days until he could find a dog sitter (not easy on STJ as there is no boarding facility) and she also worked and they were left alone quite a bit and with a stranger to boot.

What month/year were you here - I would love to know just so I can make sure that was the time you were here and that I don't still have a problem that I am unaware of - again sorry if it was my girls (they are better now - I hope) but it was an unfortunate time for them to be left.

There was also a "compound" of dogs below but they are no longer there and they barked quite abit at that time.

Pia
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
LysaC

Post by LysaC »

Honestly- is barking any worse than the roosters crowing in Cruz Bay :D ? I doubt it!

Thank you wish... I may just have to PM you.
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:00 am.