DELETED

Travel discussion for St. John
sea-nile

Post by sea-nile »

Sounds like another great day! I told my husband to read this post because I am trying to talk him into diving. He won't do it!!!
My daughter said that she would do the learn to dive next June if I go to a punk rock concert with her. So what should I wear to the concert? :lol:

Congratulations Barbara! It is fun, isn't it? I am going diving in a lake at the end of this month. I will probably freeze my a$$ off, but it is all we have here. (sorry to get off topic). :oops:

Colette is a great teacher and I wish I could have been certified by her. I found an excellent dive instructor in Kauai who took me through tunnels and caves too and it was so cool! He said that normally you aren't supposed to do that on your check out dive.
liamsaunt

Post by liamsaunt »

Sounds like a wonderful day! Kiddle is one of the only spots I've snorkeled at that I really wished I had dive gear for I don't usually miss diving but I could see all those crevasses and stuff and I wanted to get down there and explore them!

Congrats to Barbara on your succesful scuba adventures!

Enjoy the rest of your trip, guys.
It's like looking in your soup and finding a whole different alphabet.
ScubaGirl

Post by ScubaGirl »

Barbara,

I'm so excited for you.....and us. Now we can all dive together in April. (once you get certified)

I find snorkeling just a tease. I love being under the water with the fish, it is so calm and peaceful.

Good for you, You Rock! :lol:

Sydney
augie

Post by augie »

Barbara wrote:oh and i forgot to tell you...like a dork i put my wetsuit on inside out.
That's square one in wetsuit tic-tac-toe.

Square two is putting it on backwards.

It won't be long before you complete the square!
Come see us!