DELETED

Travel discussion for St. John
DELETED

New Tire/New Day

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
waterguy

Post by waterguy »

The way that road looks I think you should of got a couple of extra tires. Keep up the good work.
Tom
msgcolleen

Post by msgcolleen »

WOW! What a soggy adventure! Glad the tire is fixed and you will be able to spend some peaceful time with your Salty friend today. A few more painkillers and your neck should feel just fine!
Luv your live reports & pics Jorge & gang!

Can't wait for the coconut bra dare! Move over Pipinale! :wink: Colleen
I've got 2 tickets to paradise~Pack your bags we'll leave tonight!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
Xislandgirl

Post by Xislandgirl »

Is it wrong that I am giddy for the coconut bra dare???

Sounds like you are having a good time.

:?: I just checked and VITHUG is available in CT for a vanity plate. Do I need one?
pjayer

Post by pjayer »

Bad news on the tire, but sounds like you all took it all in stride. Enjoy your day at Salt Pond. We went there for the first time this year and it was great. Hope Barbara likes blowing bubbles. Thanks for the reports and pictures. Keep up the good work. :D
When the end of the world comes, I want to be in Kentucky, because everything there happens 20 years after it happens anywhere else. – Mark Twain
augie

Post by augie »

I must have jinxed you - sorry.

I made my reservations with dependable yesterday, and when they reminded me that they don't have service on STJ I said that I knew, but I'd heard that their cars are in good enough shape that it's not a problem.

Tell Foxy that I'll pay your tab in November. :twisted:
Come see us!
b-as-u-r

Post by b-as-u-r »

What a bummer with the tire but sounds like you made the best of it while on STT, Sounds like you're having a great time, even with the clouds, power outage and so forth. Way to roll with it and be a trooper. I think you'd better bite the bullet and get a massage for that neck, since the cocktails don't seem to be helping. Enjoy your "favorite" place and diving. I hope your wife enjoys the experience. Kudos to her, I'd love to try diving but still haven't worked up the nerve. Looking forward to your next trip report and a video of Ruth's next coconut-bra-dancing forumite-victim. Ali~
STJ - I "get it"
StJohnRuth

Post by StJohnRuth »

Jorge,
Goodbye.
StJohnRuth

Post by StJohnRuth »

JUST KIDDING!
Actually, you were distracting Ron while I gave Barb a bottle opener and four forum coolies for free.
Pia

Post by Pia »

VITHUG checking in here from Kansas City (see, Jorge arrives and I leave :lol: :wink: :lol: )

Hope you have a great day guy's - talk later

Luv ya

Pia
DELETED

more pics from our trip yesterday finally!!!

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Kentuckygirl

Post by Kentuckygirl »

Jorge and Barbara,
It sounds like quite an adventure so far. I am loving the live reports and pictures! We prefer that side of the island and have considered that villa. I think we decided on a different one for our next trip though.
I'm looking forward to reading more. Have a great day!
Image[/url]
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Glad to see your power and internet connection are back up! Trips like these make stories forever! "Remember that time we stayed in Coral Bay and got that flat tire?" You know, those kind of stories! Have a good cry at Salt Pond, I'll be waiting for your next report! :D
pjayer

Post by pjayer »

Arrrrgh! I love your avatar, CAG. 8)
When the end of the world comes, I want to be in Kentucky, because everything there happens 20 years after it happens anywhere else. – Mark Twain
VaDavid

Skeeters

Post by VaDavid »

Hi Jorge,

Make sure that you get rid of the skeeters before I get there on the 20th, I do not want to hear the mrs complain about them.

David