Yapta

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
liamsaunt

Yapta

Post by liamsaunt »

I just have to tell you all that I love this service! I read about it here on the forum a while ago, and so when I recently bought tickets for our trip to Florida I registered the flight with them. This morning I got an email alert that the flight went down in price, and they offered to get the voucher for me at no charge. Two hours later I now have a $300 voucher for future travel. How cool is that? If you are not signed up for Yapta you should definitely register. I don't see any downside!

Thanks for yet another awesome tip, fourm friends! :D
It's like looking in your soup and finding a whole different alphabet.
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

good for you! I am signed up and I have a flight registered there. Also watching the USAir flight for the same travel period just to drive myself crazy. So far the flight from PHL has not gone under $770 a person. CRAZY MAN!
pjayer

Post by pjayer »

Liamsaunt, that's great! I registered us for this trip, but unfortunately the price has gone up $200 pp since we bought in April. It's certainly nice when it works, though.
When the end of the world comes, I want to be in Kentucky, because everything there happens 20 years after it happens anywhere else. – Mark Twain
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Jul 07, 2023 5:06 pm.