South Palm Villa

Travel discussion for St. John
tmr10001

South Palm Villa

Post by tmr10001 »

Was wondering if anyone had any information on South Palm Villa in Virgin Grand Estates.. we are thinking about renting it and were trying to decide between that, Beach Garden Villa and Las Brisas Caribe. Any help would be appreciated!
stampede chuck

Post by stampede chuck »

If this is what you're referring to, we absolutely loved it!! Might be a little pricey, but we found it to be everything we thought it would be ... and more.

We were there with 2 other couples for the first week of February '08 and it was our first villa vacation. Turned out to be a great way to start. I don't know anything about the other 2 you mentioned, so can't really compare it.

Let me know if you have any specific questions and I'll try to help.
Collin
"Packin' up the bathing suits, gettin' out the cowboy boots. That's a sign we must be going home"
mathayom

Post by mathayom »

We have done several weddings there, and it is very well appointed. as is Las Brisas. Never been to the Beach Garden.

Virgin Grand area is almost strictly short-term rentals. Great views, WARM in the afternoons, depending on the time of year.

Las Brisas is in more of a residential neighborhood, so they don't allow parties anymore. A few years older (not much), but also not as hot in the PM.
Mat the Caterer, Private Chef and Drummer