Springtime in Kentucky

A place for members to talk about things outside of Virgin Islands travel.
Kentuckygirl

Springtime in Kentucky

Post by Kentuckygirl »

Here are a few pics that I planned on posting... better do it before we leave for STJ Tuesday :D I should have St. John pics to post soon!
Here are a few from Keeneland in April:

My boys at Keeneland
me
The Kentucky Oaks at Churchill Downs

Views along my morning run
Image[/url]
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Oh my gosh... you live in a beautiful place! What an excellent place to run! Run? no wonder you're so cute! :D
linne

Post by linne »

Nice pics, Ky girl. Are you living in a farm with horses?

April is not so beautiful here in DK, but May this year has been terrific. The nature with the different green colours, yellow broom, white hawthorn etc. - together with sunshine, cannot be better!! The gardens with rhododendron in different colours are great too.

:D But of course a swim in the Caribbean Sea wouldn’t be bad either!! Hope you will enjoy your vacation!

Linne
pjayer

Post by pjayer »

Love those Keeneland, Churchill, and horse farm shots! Cute boys, too. (Yes, all 3. :wink: ) Hope you all have a great trip, and I'm looking forward to a trip report and pictures soon.
When the end of the world comes, I want to be in Kentucky, because everything there happens 20 years after it happens anywhere else. – Mark Twain
Kentuckygirl

Post by Kentuckygirl »

Jorge wrote:I hate rich people! lmao luvya ky
Ha, you must luv me then, Jorge

Thanks CG. It is beautiful around here at times, but it gets cold in the winter! I much prefer your climate!!!

linne,
No, I don't live on a farm with horses. We live in a subdivision, but there are lots of horse farms all around us. It sounds like it is beautiful there in DK right now. You should post some pictures.

pjayer,
I'll definitely post a trip report and pics. I might even post some live ones. We leave early tomorrow morning, even though my ticker looks like I'm already there. :D
Image[/url]
pjayer

Post by pjayer »

[quote="kygirlpjayer,
I'll definitely post a trip report and pics. I might even post some live ones. We leave early tomorrow morning, even though my ticker looks like I'm already there. :D[/quote]

Live report? I was hoping you'd say that! :D :D
When the end of the world comes, I want to be in Kentucky, because everything there happens 20 years after it happens anywhere else. – Mark Twain
sea-nile

Post by sea-nile »

Great pictures!
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:15 pm.