DELETED

Travel discussion for St. John
Headfirst

Post by Headfirst »

Dang, this thread made me log in for the first time. Being the gentleman that I am, I am here to accomodate all of those outcast lovelies which you guys have chosen to scorn and cast out.

Heck, call me a hero if you must!

My name is Tim and I was born headfirst!

Cheers,
Jorge wrote:
Chet wrote:
California Girl wrote:I think you guys will need an official photographer or videographer... I gotta' see this!
Our attorney Dr. Gonzo has advised us no photos please! We will need a driver, bartender, cook, masseuse, and pool girl. All qualified applicants please pm Jorge.

Yep! Servant Applications will not be excepted without photos. lmao
Hi, my name is Tim and I like to travel and see new things.
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
Bug

Post by Bug »

Mr. Bug doesn't post but he wants in :shock: I guess since he let me do the girls trip, I gotta let him go with you Jorge :roll:

XOXO
Bug
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
RickG

Post by RickG »

Jorge wrote:Quick question Bug/ do you girls share a bed and how the hell are we going to do that. zig-zag the sheets???[/b]
Jorge, are you shy?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kCqcMOB6STc&hl ... ram><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kCqcMOB6STc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Cheers, RickG
S/V Echoes - Coral Bay - St. John, VI
Bill in Va

Bango plying

Post by Bill in Va »

Yo....Plezz tell me there will be NO bango playing....God bless....Bill
You are never too old to have a happy childhood...
augie

Post by augie »

Villa?

I thought we'd just stay in the bars until they close, then spend the night on the beach.

No arguing over who gets which side of the bed that way.

Cuts down on the accidental spooning as well...
Come see us!
Bug

Post by Bug »

Yes, Hor-hey we did share a bed. It's called SPOONING :lol:

XOXO
Bug
bevm

Post by bevm »

To all the wives/girlfriends:
I'll be on STJ next April so I'll be providing the Forum reports in between driving topless, serving cocktails poolside, massaging feet, whipping up tasty meals and dancing on the pole. I think I'll have a relaxing vacation. What do you ladies think??
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

It doesn't sound very relaxing to me. :lol: Those boys better come with pockets full of 1's for tipping the pole dancer you and 5's for tipping the driver you! And I'd make 'em go out to eat...there will be no time "whipping up tasty meals", what with having to keep that brass pole shined!
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
waterguy

Post by waterguy »

Im in as long as it isn't the end of March begining of April. I'll be in South africa
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
bevm

Post by bevm »

Just to set the record straight... If I'm on the shiny brass pole there better be more than ones comin' my way and topless driving requires way more than $5. A girl's gotta' fund her next STJ trip, right??
VayCay

Post by VayCay »

:oops: :oops: I just came into this thread on the last page..and wow...you guys know how to have fun :!: lol