DELETED

Travel discussion for St. John
pjayer

Post by pjayer »

I can't decide which is more entertaining. Reading this thread or seeing Jorge's avatars. :lol: :lol:
When the end of the world comes, I want to be in Kentucky, because everything there happens 20 years after it happens anywhere else. – Mark Twain
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
RickG

Post by RickG »

sea-nile wrote:This is sounding interesting. I think you guys should plan you trip for 11-1 to 11-8-2008!
T, we'll have naked twister up at Alessandra that week! Or, should we just setup at the Beach Bar?!!

Cheers, RickG
S/V Echoes - Coral Bay - St. John, VI
RickG

Post by RickG »

Jorge wrote:Ok, I'll throw some early thoughts out there.
Dude, I don't think we need to overthink this. I lived 3 years in a fraternity house and turned out just fine. Sharing beds with guys we don't know? Not a problem for me (slut!), but I know some people are kind of funny. I don't snore and snoring doesn't bother me (ever slept with a pregnant woman?).

If we go off-season and pick up La Papaya and Alessandra (across the street from each other) we'll have 8 sweet bedrooms. Maybe we can convince Jeff & Russ to take an owners week at Bongo Bongo!

I'm also happy to pay a full share for my own bedroom and take last pick of bedrooms. I don't plan on spending a lot of time in my bedroom without Sweet Christine. But, having Jorge to snuggle with would make up for that!

Daily maid service? Unless we have blender wars, I think we'll be okay. But, then again, we may have some mama's boys in the group. Where's Ron_L?! No, he's not a mama's boy, but he knows how to make that Q! I'm okay not making specific plans on food, but waterguy is bringing cheese <hint> and I'm bringing bacon!

Sadly, my ear is pretty wrecked. Unless I get the roto-rooter done I won't be diving.

Cheers, RickG
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
pswlrw

Post by pswlrw »

Hey guys,

I know when I have rented with large groups in the past Destination St. John has offered to provide some air mattresses, so check with your villa rental company to see if that is an option so you won't have to haul your own bedding.

Paula
Paula

pjayer

Post by pjayer »

Jorge wrote:
pjayer wrote:I can't decide which is more entertaining. Reading this thread or seeing Jorge's avatars. :lol: :lol:

So PJ, there you are. What do you think about the villa web-cam for the boys trip? ps. ya like this new avatar?
I give the villa cam a big thumbs up! Watching you all doing your guy stuff free from any fluffy rules for a week sounds interesting. Just the thought of all the burping, boozing, slurping, snoring (except for RickG who thinks he doesn't :roll: ), scratching and prodding of various body parts makes me kinda tingly. All this, plus spooning, jammie parties, and Naked Man Twister? (Please say you'll play too, Waterguy.) What more could we fluffs ask for? :wink: :)

As for the avatar, I like it but am learning not to become too attached to any particular one. It's the only way I can cope with the constant change. 8)
When the end of the world comes, I want to be in Kentucky, because everything there happens 20 years after it happens anywhere else. – Mark Twain
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
waterguy

Post by waterguy »

I do it has been awhile though
RickG

Post by RickG »

Jorge wrote:Is there anybody going on this trip that Scuba Dives.
I need to get that ear fixed.

Cheers, RickG
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
RickG

Post by RickG »

Crewed Sail Charter?

Cheers, RickG
augie

Post by augie »

Jorge wrote:Is there anybody going on this trip that Scuba Dives.
I do.

But I still need to pass the Fluffy Capital Review/You're Going To STJ Without Me? Committee before I can consider myself "going"...

Either that or grow a pair... :oops:
Come see us!
waterguy

Post by waterguy »

The growing a pair isn't the problem it getting them ripped off that is
RickG

Post by RickG »

waterguy wrote:The growing a pair isn't the problem it getting them ripped off that is
One of the reasons I divested the first wife! They're easy to replace (the wife), but then why would you? I prefer concubines.

Cheers, RickG