DELETED

Travel discussion for St. John
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
RickG

Post by RickG »

Jorge, is your sailing trip scheduled for April? We don't have a thing scheduled for next year yet.

Cheers, RickG
S/V Echoes - Coral Bay - St. John, VI
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

Sailing trip runs from 4/26/09 to 5/3/09. :D

Rick, are you guys still going to try to sail at the same time?
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
nascarfan59

Post by nascarfan59 »

Becky has me collecting aluminum cans to pay my way and the best way I found to this was by emptying them myself!

God is great, beer is good, people are crazy.
sea-nile

Post by sea-nile »

nascarfan59 wrote:Becky has me collecting aluminum cans to pay my way and the best way I found to this was by emptying them myself!
Ooh, then my husband should be able to pay for a trip too with all of the Old Style he drinks. YUK! Yes, Jorge, Old Style and I am not kidding!
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
sea-nile

Post by sea-nile »

Jorge wrote:
Hey, Sea. I wasn't bagging on Old Style, we use that here at home too. It just wears down my knee caps a little using the same position all the time. lmao

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
RickG

Post by RickG »

Jorge wrote:
Yep, 4-26-09 thru 5-3-09. With the No Fluffies/No Problems Mens Trip it will put me back on track for 3 trips next year. Don't worry, I picked up a gigolo gig to pay for the extra trips. What are you guys doing?
We are still planning on sailing, we just haven't picked a date. We have friends that are accomplished sailors, but they may want to try another area. If they go to the Grenadines we give that a try. Otherwise, we'll likely do a charter in the USVI/BVI with a STJ trip.

We are open for 2009!

Cheers, RickG
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
waterguy

Post by waterguy »

I'm selling all my property before Barrack raises the capital gains tax so I sould have enough for a drink at the beach bar.
Tom
RickG

Post by RickG »

Jorge wrote:
I would love to split a charter with you and somebody else later on in the year of 2009, maybe out of V.G. Maybe you could show me the ropes on Anagada?
Ropes? Shackles!

Anegada is great, but I'd have a real captain on board before I do that passage. We saw too many experienced sailors taking the approach wrong - it's definitely a GPS approach.

Cheers, RickG
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
pswlrw

Post by pswlrw »

Jorge,

Will you be on St. John at all during the 4/26 - 5/3 time frame? My gang will be there that week and I would LOVE to buy a drink for you and yours!
Paula